PDA

View Full Version : Discounted hotel and other stuff for DIsney

jxlvr
30-03-2003, 02:31
go to [website link edited] and you cna get codes to use when you call in for reservations. I paid 49.00 a night at all stars last OCtober using one of the code and others have gone and stayed at port orleans and got it for 109.00 per night. GO chekc out the site. It has different codes for different things.

florida4sun
30-03-2003, 08:57
Not being funny but the alstars is over priced at $49.00. Its just concrete dorms surrounded by an awful structure. Plus you only one room for $49 - $100. You can rent a villa from orlandovillas.com and have far more amenities and space than abny Disney hotel can offer you. plus your not cuaght in the price trap on food and drink.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jxlvr

go to [website link edited] and you cna get codes to use when you call in for reservations. I paid 49.00 a night at all stars last OCtober using one of the code and others have gone and stayed at port orleans and got it for 109.00 per night. GO chekc out the site. It has different codes for different things.
[/quote]

Cowboy
30-03-2003, 15:31
Martin,
I do not think you are being funny. It is a fact!

I find great difficulty explaining to people the advantages of staying in a private villa with its own pool, space, amenities etc. 8 people staying in a 4 bed/3 bath say for £600 per week is less than £11 per person per night.
I also seem to need to argue against our tabloid press who seem to promote items with a financial interest in mind for themselves. Sorry if I appear to be a "doubting Thomas". They are very clever, as in todays Mail on Sunday, by using a celebrity currently in the limelight.

Mike

steph_goodrum
30-03-2003, 15:53
We are also at the stage where our daughter is 16 so when we go on holiday , she either has to share with us, or we have to pay for 2 rooms, which none of us are happy with, not only for the extra cost (it would be cheaper to rent a villa if we could find them available, in California for short stays. As we haven't found hotels any with adjoining rooms she doesn't like the idea (and I tend to agree with her ) of sleeping on her own in another hotel room, so either her and I share and Dad has the other room or we put up the being cramped in one room. The same would be true of Disney, whilst they do have some suites, they are extremely expensive and not, in our opinion, worth the extra cost.
I'd go for a villa every time, it's certainly "value added", I have so many guests who say the children cannnot believe they are going to be having their own pool outside the back door when they go on their holiday, and it's nice to be able to share our dream with so many other people and make their dream hoidays, that's why booking with an independant owner you'll know the homes are loved and well cared for.