PDA

View Full Version : Hire a Dolpin Buggy

imported_n/a
16-02-2002, 23:27
As in Disney, buggy/stroller hire is available here. The single buggies are fabulous - a push along dolphin! Keeps the older children quiet too as they take great delight in pushing them around all day.

Again, places to park everywhere. Highly recommend them when the little one's cry 'but my legs won't work anymore!'

Lesley S
20-05-2002, 03:04
I didn't think they did these themed buggies anymore.
I was most upset when we went back to Busch and there was no more safari jeeps.

I don't actually need one as we take a pram and only hired them as the kids loved them.

Seems to me they are abandoning a good source of income.

Jamie-> and Lesley

jewell
21-05-2002, 17:55
We were there in February and there wasn't a dolphin buggy in sight, haven't seen them for over a year now.

Sandra

tinkerbell
21-05-2002, 22:30
No, afraid it's true, there no longer are any Dolphin buggies in Sea World, a big shame I think! There are new prams however, which, if your children are not tiny enough to fit in the original dolphin buggies, you'll be very pleased about!!!

Tink

bridget
03-05-2004, 00:10
I'm glad - they're a nuisance and get in everybody's way!

steph_goodrum
03-05-2004, 01:57
Bridget
the joggers are a lot bigger than the dolphin buggies.

bridget
03-05-2004, 14:09
oh joy! [msncry][8D]

Ray&Sarah
03-05-2004, 14:22
Thats a real shame about the dolphin buggies, the first time we went to Florida our youngest was 4 and although he got tired he would not sit in a normal buggy, too babyish. So drove us mad with "My legs hurt" but the day we visited Seaworld he was delighted with the idea of having a Dolphin to sit in.[msnsmile]