PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting Disney rumours

esprit
29-03-2003, 03:50
Have a read of http://screamscape.com/html/walt_disney_world.html for some interesting rumours of proposed Disney new rides up to 2007. There is quite a lot on the new Animal Kingdom ride which was called Forbidden mountain throughout its imagineering stage but now seems to have been given the word Everest in its title. That one is now a definite. Other rumours which are still rumours include the inclusion of Stitch in the Alien Encounter attraction, a new fireworks display at Magic Kingdom to commence this Autumn ( that one is quite likely because apparently they have been testing them out) and more farfetched rumours of a Soaring Over Epcot attraction ( a la Soaring over Californis in the new Disneyland park there) and of a Time Rider simulator ride along the lines of Storm Rider in Disneyland Tokyo, which is rumoured to be going in several lcoations, including inside Spaceship Earth which is expected to be closed in 2005 for a total revamp of some sort in readiness for Epcots 25th anniversary in 2007.

Loads more rumours too, some far fetched, some already in the imagineering/planning stage. Interesting reading! Well they were all right about the new Animal Kingdom ride, werent they??

sjd
03-05-2003, 06:10
I have never heard of that website. I will be sure to check it out. As a Disney Buff, I love to know what to look forward to. I still haven't forgiven them for ousting Mr. Toad and his wild ride.
THANKS!
SJD

Daniel Ramsey
03-05-2003, 07:13
Screamscape usually is ahead and right on about rumors pertaining to Disney especially, its been a major source of info for several years for me.