PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket near Windwood Bay?

JamesG
28-05-2005, 17:17
Hi

Cany anyone tell me if there is a supermarket near Windwood Bay?

And how far is Windwood Bay to Kissimmiee?

Thanks

E. Cosgrove
28-05-2005, 17:26
Hello James, there is a large Publix at Champions Gate just 2 or 3 mins drive from Windwood Bay. As for the distance to Kissimmee where abouts? Kissimmee covers quite a distance, some parts of Kissimmee are just a short drive from WB

Andy & Arlene
28-05-2005, 17:42
As well as Publix at CG, there are also 2 Walmarts on the 27 - which is at the end of the CR54. If you go to the end of the CR and turn left onto the 27 you will reach the Walmart at Haines City. If you turn right onto the 27, you will reach a new one at the four corners area. [msnsmile2]

DiannaUK
28-05-2005, 19:28
The Publix at Champions Gate is the closest, 3 minutes away. It also has a MacDonalds, a Subway, 3 restaurants (Italian, Chinese and French) who do take-outs and deliveries. Also a DVD rental store, a nail and tanning salon, a UPS store and a Walmarts. Very convenient. Also 2 golf courses there !!

Dianna

Cruella DeVilla
31-05-2005, 00:19
At Windwood Bay at the minute and just had a subway for lunch! YUMMY):D

To add to Dianna's list of shops at Champions Gate they also have a liquor store,hair salon, bank and Gas Station. At the Ridgeway Plazza which is approx 3 minutes away there is the same sort of shops WalGreens, gas statioN. Chinese take away and also A Sports Bar (Beef O'Bradys).

Got to sign off here as now going to Publix to but all sorts of Floridian goodies..Key Lime pie top of the list:D

Andy & Arlene
31-05-2005, 14:36
What bank is it CDV? Didn't notice one in January

emm
31-05-2005, 15:31
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DiannaUK
The Publix at Champions Gate is the closest, 3 minutes away. It also has a MacDonalds, a Subway, 3 restaurants (Italian, Chinese and French) who do take-outs and deliveries. Also a DVD rental store, a nail and tanning salon, a UPS store and a <span style="color:red">Walmarts</span id="red">. Very convenient. Also 2 golf courses there !!

Dianna
[/quote]

I think this is meant to be Wallgreens - there is no Walmart at Champions Gate. [msnsad]

Cruella DeVilla
31-05-2005, 16:34
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Andy & Arlene
What bank is it CDV? Didn't notice one in January
[/quote]

It is a Public bank just as you come in from the cr54 end. They were building it when you were there in January so it would just have been construction.

Andy & Arlene
31-05-2005, 20:00
Thanks CDV. Doesn't take them long to throw up a building. I'm amazed at how much has appeared at CG each time I'm over. It can only get better. For ages the CR54 area only had the garage at the bottom of OLW Road.

Cruella DeVilla
01-06-2005, 06:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Andy & Arlene
Thanks CDV. Doesn't take them long to throw up a building. I'm amazed at how much has appeared at CG each time I'm over. It can only get better. For ages the CR54 area only had the garage at the bottom of OLW Road.
[/quote]

I noticed tonight there are still outpackets for sale, wish I had the time and money at the minute to put a business in there!

DiannaUK
02-06-2005, 01:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DiannaUK
The Publix at Champions Gate is the closest, 3 minutes away. It also has a MacDonalds, a Subway, 3 restaurants (Italian, Chinese and French) who do take-outs and deliveries. Also a DVD rental store, a nail and tanning salon, a UPS store and a <span style="color:red">Walmarts</span id="red">. Very convenient. Also 2 golf courses there !!

Dianna
[/quote]

I think this is meant to be Wallgreens - there is no Walmart at Champions Gate. [msnsad]
[/quote]

You're right! I keep getting the 2 mixed up - I know what I mean but others don't always !

Dianna