PDA

View Full Version : Movie Memrobilia

Simpsons_fan
27-05-2005, 18:00
Hi all! My teenage daughter loves Horror movies and she has been desperate to get her hands on a Chucky doll (from the Child's Play movies) for years. Does anyone know of any shops in and around Orlando that stock Horror Movie memrobilia?

Thanks, I'd really apprciate the help. [msnwink]

Cruella DeVilla
27-05-2005, 18:04
Oh my! I hate horror films, can't sleep for weeks after I watch one. The Omen scared the life out of me years ago, especially when the VCR stopped and the video ejected itself at a real scary bit.[msneek] Have you looked on the likes of EBay there are a few on there at the mo and the www in general.

rosie
27-05-2005, 18:09
There is a store called Notable & Notorious at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores Outlet that had them last time we were there [msnwink]

Theres also a movie memorabillia store at Downtown Disney West Side.

Failing that if you DM me I can give you an online store that has them.

Simpsons_fan
27-05-2005, 19:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rosieuk
There is a store called Notable & Notorious at Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores Outlet that had them last time we were there [msnwink]

Theres also a movie memorabillia store at Downtown Disney West Side.

Failing that if you DM me I can give you an online store that has them.
[/quote]

Thanks Rosie, when did you last visit Florida if you don't mind me asking?

chrizzy100
27-05-2005, 19:13
Spencers has them.....or did......I think there is one in the FL mall..........

rosie
27-05-2005, 20:31
Hi Simpsons, we were last over in March, and we go again in 4 weeks, so will take another look while we're there unless your out there before that [msnsmile]

Simpsons_fan
27-05-2005, 21:38
Hi Simpsons, we were last over in March, and we go again in 4 weeks, so will take another look while we're there unless your out there before that [msnsmile]
[/quote]

Hi Rosie. We don't go until July so if you do have the chance to have a look I'd really appreciate it. [msnsmile2]

rosie
27-05-2005, 22:00
Hey any excuse to hit the malls [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
28-05-2005, 02:38
Hi Simpsons fan!! dont suppose you go looking for anything to do with the simpsoms when in florida? my grandson is really into them! we had so much trouble trying to find anything to do with them!! so if anyone has seen any in orlando please let us know! thanx[msnwink]

rosie
28-05-2005, 12:03
Will keep an eye open for you Liesa, we are over again in 4 weeks, and I always have trawl round movie themed shops [msnwink]

dawn
28-05-2005, 18:17
Rosie,

Would you also keep a look out for a poster for me - it is the Rat Pack playing billiards - want it for my games room - I can get it on line, but if its available from a store would prefer that - you might even get a chance to do some shopping for yourself at some point[msnwink]

rosie
28-05-2005, 19:19
No problem Dawn, I know the one you mean, and have it seen it in a few places, now you do me a favour and explain to Al that I NEED to shop now [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
28-05-2005, 23:09
Al she needs to shop now!!!! (any help?)

Thanx Rosie? we looked in as many "toy shops" as we could find but there just isnt any toys of the simpsons

dawn
29-05-2005, 02:26
Al - she really, really need to shop now!! - there Rosie, sorted for you[msnwink]

Thanks

rosie
29-05-2005, 03:05
Thanks ladies [msnsmile2]

Liesa if you want to DM me your phone number, if I find anything I can ring you and see if you want it picked up while I'm there [msnsmile]

Simpsons_fan
25-06-2005, 13:38
[/quote]

Hi Rosie, I was just wondering if you did get the chance to see any Chucky Dolls on your trip?

Thanks,
Adam

rosie
25-06-2005, 13:59
Hi Adam, we fly out tomorrow, so I haven't forgotten you [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
25-06-2005, 14:25
have dm'd you Rosie, sorry for answering the link above but i didnt see it till this morning!!
have a great trip!!
looking forward to the "trip report" any ballooning this time??[msnwink]

rosie
25-06-2005, 15:12
Thanks Liesa [msnsmile2]

No balloon trips this time I don't think, maybe next time [msnwink]

Simpsons_fan
25-06-2005, 19:48
Hi Adam, we fly out tomorrow, so I haven't forgotten you [msnwink]
[/quote]

Silly me, I added the dates up wrong! [msnembarrased]

Thanks Rosie, I hope you have a great time!

bignige102
27-06-2005, 04:41
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Simpsons_fan
Hi all! My teenage daughter loves Horror movies and she has been desperate to get her hands on a Chucky doll (from the Child's Play movies) for years. Does anyone know of any shops in and around Orlando that stock Horror Movie memrobilia?

[/quote]

Hi
Just returned from Orlando this morning. Saw the chucky dolls at a toy shop in old town just a few days ago priced $11.99. Also had the bride of chucky, think was same price

Simpsons_fan
28-06-2005, 14:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bignige102
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Simpsons_fan

[/quote]

Hi
Just returned from Orlando this morning. Saw the chucky dolls at a toy shop in old town just a few days ago priced $11.99. Also had the bride of chucky, think was same price
[/quote]

Hi bignige102, thanks for the information. My daughter will be pleased! [msnsmile]