PDA

View Full Version : Natural Dolphin Swim

becbecs
24-05-2005, 17:40
Just booked the Natural Dolphin Swim down at Key Largo for our trip in August.
[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

Anybody been here got the T-Shirt etc

How good is it ?

Genie
24-05-2005, 18:01
I swam with the Dolphins at Key Largo twice, it is truely the best thing I have ever done in my entire life.

Ruth
28-05-2005, 20:31
i have done 3 different dolphin swims at the Keys (as well as Discovery Cove and in the Bahamas) and they are all different. In one of them you do not get to touch the dolphins at all. You just snorkel round and watch them swim by you (I think that one was the Dolphin Research Centre). Which ever one it is you will have a great time:)

kokomo
29-05-2005, 11:21
I've never swam with the Dolphins, but I bet it is great. Never mind, one day[msnsmile]

IanandSarah
24-08-2005, 01:26
Hi Fraser and Jane,
Let us know what it was like, as we are wanting to do a similar trip,
Thanks
Ian and Sarah

becbecs
24-08-2005, 07:38
Hi Ian & Sarah

Its the big day tomorrow, Natural Dolphin Swim at 1.30pm US time.

Already been down to have a look and the kids can,t wait.

Will put it in my next report on how it goes. Scuba Diving down in the Florida Keys is just fab, sure the Dolphin swim will just make this Holiday just the best.

Back up to WS Friday and a few more photo,s of the Villa,s

CarolAnn
24-08-2005, 11:57
How fantastic Fraser & Jane:) Hope you have a fabulous time, look out for the report[msnsmile2]

becbecs
25-08-2005, 03:05
Natural Dolphin Swim now done, what an amazing experience just swimming around with the family in a large fenced off area with 4 dolphins. Can recommed this to anyone, Rebecca our 9 yr old said it was the best day in her life so far and wants to come back when she is older and work with Dolphins. Sounds good to me [clap][clap]