PDA

View Full Version : park tickets

daisy
24-05-2005, 01:39
hi just wanted to cheack. i know i have left it a bit late but have just realised need to order park tickets this week will take 14 working days or 14 days as i think have just left it to late have 18 days to go [msnembarrased] . i know should be more organised its been so hard planning our days trying to get everything in.

stabard
24-05-2005, 01:58
Don't worry Karen you can always collect them from the Kissimmee office when you get there.

florida4sun
24-05-2005, 02:27
If you can get your order in the next 24r hours we can deliver them to you on time.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daisy
hi just wanted to cheack. i know i have left it a bit late but have just realised need to order park tickets this week will take 14 working days or 14 days as i think have just left it to late have 18 days to go [msnembarrased] . i know should be more organised its been so hard planning our days trying to get everything in.
[/quote]

becbecs
24-05-2005, 13:13
Hi Daisy

Ordered my park tickets last Thursday 24th May via the link at the top of the OV Web page, and guess what they have just turned up today. [clap][clap][clap][clap]

They help you track your tickets all the way from ordering to receiving them.

Fantastic service[clap][clap][clap][clap]

Don't go till august but heh I'm getting excited:D:D

daisy
25-05-2005, 02:04
have just ordered my park tickets am now very excited [msnsmile2] hope i can keep up with the schedule i`ve planned