PDA

View Full Version : WDW In May

Amirah
25-03-2003, 21:05
Anybody going to WDW in May 2003 besides me? The Fantasy in the Sky fireworks show is a must see for me. I called WDW and they don't even know if that show will take place. :( They tell me that the park will close around 7 or 8 pm? Anybody with WDW experience in the month of May, please respond. [8D]

Thank you!

florida4sun
25-03-2003, 23:32
May is usually quiet and a good time to visit looks like it will be very hot this year. The fireworks may be on the w/e only.

quote:Originally posted by Amirah

Anybody going to WDW in May 2003 besides me? The Fantasy in the Sky fireworks show is a must see for me. I called WDW and they don't even know if that show will take place. :( They tell me that the park will close around 7 or 8 pm? Anybody with WDW experience in the month of May, please respond. [8D]

Thank you!

Amirah
27-03-2003, 07:30
Thank you for your response. I planned it so that we will visit Magic Kingdom on a Sunday. I hope it takes place...I have go to see it!

Thank you again!!!

tinkerbell
27-03-2003, 14:39
In my past experience (which unfortunately does not include May!), Fantsay in teh Sky is on all year round, butb only at weekends during off-peak season. It gets dark surprisingly early and very quickly when it is out of summer, so dont be worried that the park closing early will necessarily mean no fireworks!!!

It is usually open until at least 9pm (more usually 11/12) at weekends anyway.

My advice though to you would be to not miss IllumiNations at Epcot if you're a firework fan, it's absolutely wonderful, and my fave night time pyrotechnics show!