PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious

mickeysmanor
20-05-2005, 18:35
Does anyone out there know of the attraction Fast and Furious?? Tried to find information on it but have failed.
TravelCity are offering tickets for sale, and as my son is huge fan of the film thought it sounded great, but no info available. New to the forums so hello

blott
20-05-2005, 22:09
Hi and welcome to the forum!

The only mention I can find about this as a tour to Daytona? This is your opportunity to tour one of the most famous race facilities in history, including the actual circuit, pit road and victory lane. You’ll have the rare chance to experience the best seats in the house as you visit the restricted VIP suites. Inside Daytona USA you can participate in a pit stop challenge, catch the award winning Daytona 500 IMAX movie, race against other passengers in Acceleration Alley, as well as a whole host of other activities.

This seems to be an organised tour, including area transportation to Daytona, and may be just something that TCD have thought up. I'll DM you the link to the above place so that you can check it out for yourself but I can't post it on the forum.

E. Cosgrove
20-05-2005, 22:42
Welcome to the forums, you will find loads of useful info on here but if Blott can't find the answer it's duobtful any one else will either[msnwink]

mickeysmanor
23-05-2005, 02:00
thanks Blott and Liz I appreciate this, look forward to joining in on the forum and getting to know everyone:D

gerry67
09-06-2005, 23:41
Is the fast and furious set in Florida cause i would also be interested in tht!?!?!

r_johnston
30-08-2005, 00:56
Hi

Sorry just found thsi thread ... are you talking about the Fast & Furious car stunt show at MGM? If so, then it is fabntatstic - we saw the preview rehearsal in May 2005 and it was excellent stunt driving and well worth watching

Have fun

Robert

florida4sun
30-08-2005, 01:00
They did have have the cars from this film at Universal for a while, but I think they have gone now.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mickeysmanor
Does anyone out there know of the attraction Fast and Furious?? Tried to find information on it but have failed.
TravelCity are offering tickets for sale, and as my son is huge fan of the film thought it sounded great, but no info available. New to the forums so hello
[/quote]

millie
30-08-2005, 02:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by r_johnston
Hi

Sorry just found thsi thread ... are you talking about the Fast & Furious car stunt show at MGM? If so, then it is fabntatstic - we saw the preview rehearsal in May 2005 and it was excellent stunt driving and well worth watching

Have fun

Robert
[/quote]

Think that is called Motor Stunts Action at MGM. Not heard of anything for Fast and Furious........