PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

Cazbot
15-05-2005, 12:38
Good morning everyone. We are visiting Florida for the first time May 19th for 2 weeks. My daughter will have her 11th birthday there on May 24th. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can make her birthday even more special than it already will be?

[msncool]

LiesaAnna
15-05-2005, 14:04
maybe go to the search at the top of the page and tap in birthdays and see, there has been this asked before but on different pages am sure you will find some useful tips!!! hope you have a great time!

Newhomebuyer
15-05-2005, 15:22
I would have to say a character meal at Disney and let them know its your daughters birthday. You can pick up a birthday badge at some of the guest services.
If your daughter is too close to teens and would think this not cool enough how about taking her to Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club and ordering the Kitchen Sink for your group.

wilfy
15-05-2005, 15:33
If you are in one of Disney's theme parks, go to guest relations and tell 'em it's her birthday, they give you a badge, and a phone call from one of the Disney Characters. Then all the staff who see the badge say happy birthday.

Sudden thought is she at that stage where this would be emarassing though?

Val
15-05-2005, 17:17
Rainforest Cafe Downtown Disney, we took our grandson there for his birthday lunch, mentioned it was his birthday and they produced a cake with candles and sung Happy Birthday. Also if you take them into any of the Disney parks and mention on the gate you can have priority seats at some of the shows.
Val

bluebirds
16-05-2005, 17:22
May see you out there. We go on the 21st for 2 weeks. Friends of mine have siad there son had his 9th birthday at the rainforest cafe and they had a really good time.:D[:o)]