PDA

View Full Version : pic of IOA

Epic
14-05-2005, 19:58
Just thought id post this great pic from universal that i found on a weather cam(taken a couple of hours ago only)[msncry]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Epic/2005514155814_universalorlandocam_640x480.jpg

Southsider
14-05-2005, 20:59
So it was taken at around 6.00am, I did wonder why it looked so empty!

LiesaAnna
14-05-2005, 22:11
wish i was there now!

jolliffee
14-05-2005, 22:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
wish i was there now!
[/quote]

Me specialy after just seeing the programme with all the coasters and rides n all.[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
14-05-2005, 22:50
yes i watched it to!! i love it, did you see behind the scenes on islands of adventure? how they have everything wobbley looking, i never noticed that before, even the trees! and the poles on the carosel

Rodney
17-05-2005, 15:27
The tallest tower in that photo is what my son's are insisting I go on. [msnscared]
I'm not normally bothered about rides and love aerosmith, Hulk etc. Its just the thought of shooting up and down this tower and leaving my stomach behind[sick] that worries me. can anyone reassure me......please.....as i've got no choice...I'd be called a wuss[msncry] all holiday.

LiesaAnna
17-05-2005, 15:34
sorry i would rather be called a wuss!!!!!! not for me!!![msnwink] looking forward to your trip report, please let us know when your going?
[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

amy
18-05-2005, 01:07
Makes you want to be back there,its my favourite park.

ORLANDO_MAGIC
18-05-2005, 01:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Rodney
The tallest tower in that photo is what my son's are insisting I go on. [msnscared]
I'm not normally bothered about rides and love aerosmith, Hulk etc. Its just the thought of shooting up and down this tower and leaving my stomach behind[sick] that worries me. can anyone reassure me......please.....as i've got no choice...I'd be called a wuss[msncry] all holiday.
[/quote]

If You Have Ridden The Hulk Then This Is A Walk In The Park.

Its Not Nearly As Scary As It Looks Believe Me.

The 1st Time You Do It Just Keep Your Eyes Closed And Your Head Back Against The Head-Rest And You Will Be Fine And Running To Get Back On Again, Only This Time You Will Keep Your Eyes Open And See The Great Views Around You.

The Photo Below I Took From The Top Of Dr Dooms Fear Fall Just Before Dropping Again And As You Can See You Get Some Great Views From Up There.

John.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/200551721232_DR.jpg

Magical Dreams
18-05-2005, 03:29
Always good to see pictures of the parks!

So peaceful at 6am!:D:D:D

Aiminghigh
18-05-2005, 08:44
Rodney - went on it with the children a couple of years ago. We found it nowhere near as "scary" as Tower of Terror (which we love). I think it was the thought of being outside which scared us, but don't worry[msnwink]

CarolAnn
18-05-2005, 16:30
Well I do love to see the pictures, hey i love to watch others screaming(with enjoyment)on these rides...but in 14 years........................watch and listen is ALL I will do[msnscared][msnscared][msnscared][msnscared]

Curly Wurly
18-05-2005, 17:54
Dr Dooms Free-fall is great (but my husband insiststhat he is not going on it again when we go back in August (once was enough for him) or Tower of Terror!!! hahaha - he's a wimp and isn't keen on rides that leave your stomach way above or way below you while your body is miles away :D

i love it myself

bluebirds
18-05-2005, 18:44
I hate rides that leave your stomach way above or below. Not me. Pete is going on everything. I will do the coasters though. At I.O.A we will have to do spiderman first or Adam will create until we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyDreamer
19-05-2005, 20:17
I love seeing photos of the parks...the mad thing is I have the most excellent time at all the theme parks out there, yet go on hardly any rides. I think it's all about the atmosphere and sharing the excitement with the kids.:D

LiesaAnna
19-05-2005, 22:04
same here Emma! i dont go on many rides but love to watch others!