PDA

View Full Version : 2 Days to go............

Biggus
20-03-2003, 19:24
Hello All (or should that be a temp. goodbye?),

Even though I do not go until Sat am, my PC at home has died and I am off work tomorrow (packing) so today will prob be the last few posts in before I go............hurry up - less than 48 hours!!

Can I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has posted replies to my questions, and hopefully I might have helped people along the way with my comments. Those that have helped me - THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you know who you are, and there are too many of you to thank personally.........:D I actually do not know how we managed to get through last time without the info that I am now armed with!! Guess part of the fun is the exploration!!

Of course this is not the end - I might update you along the way whilst I am out there (library by Publix junction 192/27 isn't it??) but I will certainly write a trip report when I come back (is there a way of including photos, as I have my new digital camera toy to play with)

See you all soon!! Thanks again.

steph_goodrum
20-03-2003, 19:49
Hope you all have a good trip and we look forward to hearing all about it when you come home.

esprit
20-03-2003, 19:49
ENJOY!!! Wish I wes going too. Mind you the weather forecast is for 17 degrees in Manchester on Sunday!

Biggus
20-03-2003, 20:05
Julie,
Isn't that just typical ----> you look forward to a bit of sunshine when you go away on holiday and the first day your away your back garden is nice and sunny!!
Still rather be in Florida than Bedford!!;);)

esprit
20-03-2003, 20:47
Me too!!!

Lesley S
20-03-2003, 20:59
Have a good holiday and let us know all about it when you get back....

athurstance
21-03-2003, 00:34
Have a great time.

Ruth
21-03-2003, 02:09
Maybe see you out there[8D][8D]