PDA

View Full Version : Medical and Dental Insurance

hurricanesarah
14-05-2005, 09:02
Can anyone tell me where we can get competitive medical and dental insurance for a family of four in Florida?

florida4sun
14-05-2005, 11:52
Do you mean travel or permanent insurance?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hurricanesarah
Can anyone tell me where we can get competitive medical and dental insurance for a family of four in Florida?
[/quote]

AngelaB
14-05-2005, 13:09
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hurricanesarah
[/quote]

Hi i got a really good quote of £85 at churchills online thats for 2 adults and 1 child. Their policy is better than some, for example their cancellation cover is £5000 some are just £2000. Of course it depends on what you want to be covered for.

Hope this helps

hurricanesarah
14-05-2005, 18:23
permanent. i'm sorry

blott
14-05-2005, 18:55
Try here http://www.internationalmedicalgroup.com/

hurricanesarah
14-05-2005, 19:13
thanks i will

esprit
14-05-2005, 19:24
You wont get a American healthcare insurance until you have records here stretching back two years, they think you might be arriving with berry berry or something pre-existing. I am with IMG as above and have catastrophic insurance with a large excess which means I am covered for hospital but not doctors visits, that isnt TOO expensive.

Dental insurance is dear, look at a plan that gives discounts on treatment rather than full insurance. Sams Club do one.