PDA

View Full Version : Flying from Gatwick

supersneak
20-03-2003, 01:59
Hi All,

Flying Gatwick to Orlando on scheduled BA flights in July. Any info on the likely aircraft and facilities to expect.

Thanks

blott
20-03-2003, 13:56
Hi Supersneak

I think the reason you haven't had a reply so far is that we didn't really understand the question, at least I didn't. [:I]

We have flown from Gatwick to Orlando with BA but I've no idea what plane it was (they all look the same to me ;)), had the usual airline food and service, etc. In fact, much the same as all the other airlines that we've flown to Florida with.

Can you be a bit more explicit about the information you wanted please?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
20-03-2003, 14:23
Just looked at the timetable on the BA website and the aircraft on the LGW - MCO route is a Boeing 777-200 series.

Biggus
20-03-2003, 14:24
Supersneak,
Have you tried the BA website? We fly with AA on Saturday, looking on their website we can check the plane they are scheduled to fly (Boeing 777), the available seats on our flights (this week has seen economy - sorry coach class fill up rapidly), we can even get the listing of the films that they are going to show on the flight and have been able to for a little while now. Don't know if the BA site does this but give it a go, alternatively call BA customer service - AA customer service have been excellent so far - just hope the flight is as unneventful and good as their ground based operations.

Biggus
20-03-2003, 14:25
Looks like we were thinking/typing the same thing John/Sarah:D:D

netmum
20-03-2003, 22:27
Biggus - how did you find which films are on. I can see our seat plan, but didn't know you could check the films.

Rebecca

supersneak
21-03-2003, 20:49
Sorry should have explained. My only previous trip to florida was with Britannia 11 years ago. I was just wanting to know which type of aircraft would be used and what we could expect in the way of entertainment and food onboard. Your replies were much apppreciated.