PDA

View Full Version : Magic your way tickets

lms0110
12-05-2005, 23:57
I've just read on here that someone has bought Magic-your-way tickets in readiness for their holiday - but I've read somewhere(don't ask me where 'cos I can't remember) that you can only buy these when you are out there - have I been misled?[:O]

ellie
13-05-2005, 00:54
No, lms0110, you can buy these tickets from the link above at great prices. There are loads of options to choose from and this site will explain them all. Would not consider getting them from anywhere else as we have found them the best.:)

florida4sun
13-05-2005, 01:29
Hi,
you can buy them now by clicking here https://secure.orlandovillas.com/park-tickets-co-uk/TicketChooser.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lms0110
I've just read on here that someone has bought Magic-your-way tickets in readiness for their holiday - but I've read somewhere(don't ask me where 'cos I can't remember) that you can only buy these when you are out there - have I been misled?[:O]
[/quote]

AngelaB
13-05-2005, 15:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lms0110
[/quote]

Hi i have bought mine through the link on this site, and we dont go until February 2006.[msnsmile2]