PDA

View Full Version : Newby - Heeelp. Accom. for 2 pleeese

savastat
19-03-2003, 19:05
This is a new vacation for me - in fact I hardly ever get a vacation... I'm looking for a place with a pool for myself and ex. wife...(it's a long story). We can get away around the end of March and would like to fit in about 14 days before the Easter rush starts - any late vacancies?
We'd like somewhere quiet and comfortable - any assistance re. car hire etc. very welcome.
We live in Dorset - close to Hurn/Bournemouth airport - too much to expect flights from there I guess.
Hope to hear of some good offers - soon.
Best regards
Andrew

athurstance
19-03-2003, 19:14
Andrew,

Your best bet would be to put out a general enquiry from the main villa searching page - www.orlandovillas.com - that way all the owners on this site will get your request and you'll get an excellent choice of villas. You might also like to take a look at the 'late offers' - link is on the homepage which will have any details of villas which are available March/April time.

Shardeblil
20-03-2003, 05:27
You could also try their sister site

http://www.vacation-rental-villas.com/index.asp

pbensur
20-03-2003, 20:10
Once you have found a villa, ask the villa owner about car hire and attraction tickets. There are good deals to be had through the links from this website. Best wishes on your vacation plans!