PDA

View Full Version : opinions please

linda allen
10-05-2005, 00:34
We love Seaworld and are thinking of having dinner there on this upcoming trip. Can't decide between Sharks underwater grill or Dine with Shamu. If you have been which would you do again.

walden64
10-05-2005, 01:02
Linda

We have dined with Shamu on at least 4 occasions now and the whole family loves it. With the meal being a buffet it is so easy for the children to have something they like to eat and then we also get a selection of food we like as well. Free Wine, Beer & soft drinks and if you are an annual passholder there is a discount as well.

Michelle

CERICROWLEY
10-05-2005, 11:48
Fo me it has to be dine with Shamu, for the buffet and the shamu shows rocks america.But I have not done the sharks dinner.

pieman790
10-05-2005, 12:42
We are booked in for the dine with Shamu on 29 May. Never done the meal before at sea world but we are looking forward to it.Does Shamu make an appearance during the dinner?

Ana
10-05-2005, 14:30
We have dined with Shamu and it was wonderful. We had a very large party and they accomodated us extremely well.
Having never tried the Sharks I can't comment on that one.

caroline
10-05-2005, 17:05
Haven't dined with Shamu, but have eaten at Sharks Underwater Grill, we had a really lovely meal, it's similar in style to the Coral Reef restaurant at Epcot however we found the food much better at Sharks Underwater Grill.

Liesel
21-05-2005, 01:29
We did Dinner with Shamu last July and I have to admit I was a little disappointed. Shamu didn't seem to be there that long and although it was a real thrill to see the whale so close he wasn't performing. The trainer explained that their training regeime is such that they try to vary the activity and the session we were there for was apparently just free time!We saw a lot of flippers and had one photo opportunity. Having said that it was nice to sit down to a good meal at the end of a long day and I guess I would'nt have missed it.

Florida3883
21-05-2005, 22:33
Will be there in Oct and will try the "Dine with Shamu"