PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Been In April

becksfan
19-03-2003, 00:52
Hi

My husband and I had to change our holiday to April next year. We will be leaving on the 14th for 14 nights.

What is the weather like and the crowds? We usually go mid to late June.

Michelle[:X]

caroline
19-03-2003, 01:08
Hi Michelle
We always go out for Easter, the weather has always been fabulous, the crowds can be large but nowhere near as bad as I'm told they are during the school summer holidays. Some days we've hardly waited at all for the "big rides". I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

blott
19-03-2003, 02:54
We've been several times in April/May and the weather has always been great. I think you may find that the parks are less busy during your second week as the end of the Easter holiday for most vacationers will be around 18 April in 2004.

becksfan
19-03-2003, 14:19
Hi

Thank you for all your advice, it is nice to know that the weather will be nice.

My husband and I have been before in June, we are taking our 4 year old (who will be 4 at the time of travel) with us and we feel that the peak season will be to hot on her skin and it will make her upset. I have been in June, July and August all those times we have loved it with the atmosphere of it being busy. With our daughter being so young I dont think it would be fair on her.

I cant wait to go, its a pity it is next year.

Michelle[^]

pbensur
19-03-2003, 19:21
I'm sure you are all so anxious and waiting the full year is tough. But think how much fun you'll have anticipating your trip!! Get some books and videos about Disney to share with your daughter - she'll appreciate it so much more next year when you actually get there. We loved going in April - great weather and as said above, you will miss the Easter break crowds! Have fun!!