PDA

View Full Version : pentair mini max 250k btu electric lp gas heater

mrsbabypowder
07-05-2005, 22:46
<span style=&#39;color:red&#39;>this pool heater has been used for less than 3 months. it will be disconnected from supply so that it can easily be taken away. SELLING PRICE $650</span id=&#39;red&#39;>

<span style=&#39;color:navy&#39;>The MiniMax NT is the most technologically advanced heater we&#39;ve ever developed. And, it&#39;s built to last, with strong corrosion resistant stainless steel burners, durable headers, a composite top, and a weatherproof anodized aluminum exterior. MiniMax NT also includes ceramic fiber tile insulation and &#39;intelligent&#39; controls that sense water temperature and pressure for optimum flow.</span id=&#39;navy&#39;>

<span style=&#39;color:purple&#39;>The MiniMax NT features energy-saving &#39;Hot Surface&#39; ignition, fast heat-up, and exceptional efficiency for lower operating costs. What&#39;s more, with its space-saving, low profile design, it will blend easily into any backyard décor.</span id=&#39;purple&#39;>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<span style=&#39;color:limegreen&#39;>Additional features include:
Thermal efficiency in excess of 82% for minimum operating costs.
Long-life corrosion-resistant composite header system integrated with premium copper high-fin heat exchanger for maximum thermal efficiency.
Weatherproof anodized aluminum exterior and corrosion-free composite top.
LED lights on control panel provide at-a-glance monitoring of major heater functions.
Dual thermostats offer precise temperature control to maintain desired water temperatures in pool/spa combinations without overheating or wasting energy.
Patented flow valve with long-life power element minimizes condensation, erosion, and scaling.

Item Number : HTR PEN 460537

Price : $ 1,499.00 </span id=&#39;limegreen&#39;>

Snapper
13-05-2005, 18:21
Feel free to flame me, but I don't think you are going to get much traction on this by editing the advert every so often to bring it back to the active topics list. IMHO if someone from the forum was going to buy it I think they would have done so by now.

Might be time to bung it on ebay.

Andy & Arlene
13-05-2005, 19:04
Why are you disconnecting it anyway? Can you not leave it. Surely, whoever buys your house will want (or expect) a pool heater as part of the deal. I have never heard of owners disconnecting (and selling) their pool heater when selling their homes.

mrsbabypowder
14-05-2005, 16:08
sorry snapper, i was re reading it and saw spelling mistakes. just goes to show that i'm perfect!<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Snapper
Feel free to flame me, but I don't think you are going to get much traction on this by editing the advert every so often to bring it back to the active topics list. IMHO if someone from the forum was going to buy it I think they would have done so by now.

Might be time to bung it on ebay.
[/quote]

mrsbabypowder
14-05-2005, 16:09
We have 2 pool heaters, and it will be disconnected when it had been bought. Usually a good reason if you just ask!<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Andy & Arlene
Why are you disconnecting it anyway? Can you not leave it. Surely, whoever buys your house will want (or expect) a pool heater as part of the deal. I have never heard of owners disconnecting (and selling) their pool heater when selling their homes.
[/quote]