PDA

View Full Version : Camera Shops

peteb
06-05-2005, 02:39
The Camera Shop to the right of the Sports Dominater on I-Drive seems to have the only unfriendly assistant/owner I have come accross in my four visits to Florida.

As soon as he realised I was'nt going to by the most expensive video camera he showed us, I was told 'Why don't you go somwhere else?'
Of course I did, but I had to point out he'd just lost $499.00.

Who is the daft one ?

waterside
06-05-2005, 17:30
could not agree more-- some seem to want to sell only that which they offer-- perhaps its old grey stock, perhaps its the one with teh highest commission--who knows.

these shop assistants/owners should put a label on--- we will sell you what we want to sell you and if you do not want to do that please do not waste my time!!!

chrisflowers
06-05-2005, 20:32
Hi Sid
Welcome to another Florida Owners forum.
Have you brought Sara and Liz with you too??

I tend to use the Internet to order from JandR music and computer world. Huge range of stock and can be delivered within days.

(Easier than ordering a magazine from Brighton, and actually getting it!!)

domster
06-05-2005, 20:39
Welcome to the forum Sid,

You did the right thing. This is one of my pet hates! When I used to work in retail they used to tell us any sale is good, no matter how small.

Eddie Mac
13-11-2005, 05:17
went to the same shop to buy a psp and as you said him and his mate
where very angry and bitter about English people and American people
I only went to purchase a psp and i was only to glad to leave his shop,I found him to be very racist against the english, he was saying rude remarks about tony blair and president bush.[:O] i was very shocked!!