PDA

View Full Version : Tuscan Ridge

dpds
06-05-2005, 02:05
Has anyone recently stayed here?

Anne Louise
06-05-2005, 19:30
Hi there,

We have not stayed in that particular villa as we do have our own villa on Tuscan Ridge.

We are staying at Tuscan Ridge at the moment. The area is looking lovely now that all the building work has finished and the landscaping is maturing.

Its the perfect base for visiting all the parks & attractions as access to the Interstate 4 and the 192 is very quick & easy.

We love it because once away from the parks its nice to have somewhere quiet to relax around the pool. The villas here are all very spacious with most being on generous plots. We're sure you will not be disappointed if you decide to stay on Tuscan Ridge.

dpds
06-05-2005, 20:09
Thank you for your reply, I understand that this area is rather new?. The villas I have seen do seem to be rather spacious and since we are going with another family..it will be nice to have enough room for all of us to relax & enjoy.

melvazquez
06-05-2005, 21:42
We stayed on Tuscan Ridge this Feb. Although this is not the same villa it is an identical model to the one we stayed in.

We found Tuscan Ridge really nice and the villa size was very good. Although it was just the 4 of us the lay out would have been perfect for another family to stay.

We loved Tuscan Ridge and would go back in a flash!

mel

Tracy
08-06-2005, 03:53
Hi
Up until October last year we owned a villa on Tuscan Ridge, it is a beautiul community, the homes are spacious, it is very peacefull and relaxing when away from the parks, it is close to the attractions and Championsgate and has a supermarket just five minutes away. It should be more than big enough for two families having two living areas where you could all relax and enjoy.

Enjoy your holiday!

Tracy

Wesser
21-06-2005, 23:52
I agree with what was mentioned above. I believe the builders of Tuscan Ridge (Great American Homes) are one of the most reputable builders in Florida at present and are currenly building the sister community - Tuscan Hills.

My experience of Tuscan Hills is one of a well set out community with great links to all the major attractions

chrizzy100
22-06-2005, 07:44
Tuscan Ridge had two builders.....both had very good write ups in Better Homes a few years ago......the only FL builders to have a write up....the other builder is RD&C Homes......they are nolonger building STR homes because the builder was unhappy with the way things were heading in that area.....but he is build non STR homes on the 27....and in other parts of the Orlando area.....