It's a shame he's gone!

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/nicklangdon/20055494531_dt.JPG

I thought he was great.I'll have to get some photo's of the new ones![msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
04-05-2005, 14:14
how cool!! have never seen this! but then have never been to Downtown Disney

jovi
04-05-2005, 15:13
Oh I remember him, we have lots of piccies taken of him with the kids, am I right in saying he used to snore aswell? Unfortunately our pics of him were taken with a normal (not digital) camera[msnsad] So cannot post[}:)] You should go to Downtown Disney Leisa, some lovely shops around there:)

Curly Wurly
04-05-2005, 16:13
Why has he gone? Are they replacing him with something else?

I love all those 'lego' things in downtown disney :)

timfawson
04-05-2005, 16:20
Can't believe he's gone !!!!!! He was a must see for our kids on every trip

LiesaAnna
04-05-2005, 17:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jovi
Oh I remember him, we have lots of piccies taken of him with the kids, am I right in saying he used to snore aswell? Unfortunately our pics of him were taken with a normal (not digital) camera[msnsad] So cannot post[}:)] You should go to Downtown Disney Leisa, some lovely shops around there:)
[/quote]

we are definately going to Downtown Disney next trip, didnt know much about it till i read up on bits here, so its definately on our to do list!

daxon
04-05-2005, 17:31
Aren't I right in saying that you dont need to use a days ticket to get into Downtown Disney? We've only ever really passed through on our way to the parks but it looks like we've been missing things?!!

TINAPETERS
04-05-2005, 18:22
You don't have to pay to get into Downtown Disney.
In this area there are loads of shops and places to eat including Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood.
My little boy likes to go on the small train ride and the carousel. There is a stage area and one evening there was a childrens entertainer with live music.

Disney's Broadwalk is also a nice place to visit and watch the world go by.

You do have to pay to get into Pleasure Island where all the night clubs are.

SunLover
04-05-2005, 18:40
Dawn

DTD is free to walk around.... you don't need a ticket for entry.

philgrove
04-05-2005, 23:41
the kids seem to be havin a great time but you look a little bored nick.[drinkpepsi]

DisneyDreamer
05-05-2005, 00:14
I must search out some photos, I am sure we have some with him in it too, is he being replaced with another Lego creation?

LiesaAnna
05-05-2005, 02:57
we have only recently found out about Downtown Disney through this site, and i didnt know that you didnt have to pay to go through it until recently, so am looking forward to this!

Magical Dreams
12-05-2005, 01:48
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by nicklangdon
It's a shame he's gone!

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/nicklangdon/20055494531_dt.JPG

I thought he was great.I'll have to get some photo's of the new ones![msnsmile]
[/quote]
Will surely be missed!