PDA

View Full Version : update and to say hi

SHEEP
17-03-2003, 01:47
Hi everyone,just to let you know that we have sorted the medical insurance and actually got compensation for the lack of service we got from our insurance company yipeeeee!!!,anyway just wanted to say hello,i love to read up on whats happening,and to see how hot its getting there:(,i must admit i dont think we have ever missed anywhere like we do florida it felt like home and i count the days till the credit card is paid off:D:Dand i can charge it up again with another (better)trip to the best place on earth,so i will keep in touch,you all feel like family now:)
Sean,jackie and clan

blott
17-03-2003, 02:52
quote:you all feel like family nowYou too Sheep! Glad you sorted out the medical insurance and aren't out of pocket and I trust you are now all fully recovered.

steph_goodrum
17-03-2003, 11:29
Hi Sheep
Glad you managed to get it all sorted out, at least that is a bit less money you have to find and can go towards your next trip.
We did warn you Florida is addictive. I must admit I was getting pangs of "homesickness" last night listening to all the people going over for Easter, so much so I put Fox news on Sky to hear the accent and catch up with the weather (bit of a mistake 28 degrees in Miami today expected). Only another 7 months till we go.

orlandobabe
18-03-2003, 01:58
About 7 weeks for us :D[8D]

imported_n/a
18-03-2003, 02:01
how long u going for

Kissyme
18-03-2003, 10:07
I just thought I`d chip in about missing Florida will be going gor the 4th time in Oct and at least one of us mention it every day. Long to be there and if could, would live there forever sorry if thats a bit gushy but as soon as we got of the plane the 1st time felt as if this was the place we had meant to be [:o)]

Harmony
18-03-2003, 12:29
The MOST frustrating thing about owning a villa is my differculty in find enough time and money to spend more time in it myself. I'm just hoping we can manage to get medical insurance for Dallas for us to go in June.

Jeff