PDA

View Full Version : Limo Service for Special Occasion

Magical Dreams
02-05-2005, 13:53
We are taking other family members with us in November to stay in our own Villa.
This is their treat from us.

We are also thinking of taking them out for a nice evening meal, wine and dine them so they will not forget it in a hurry.

Would you go the whole hog and book a Limo so that you could have have a drink without having to worry about driving home?

Ray&Sarah
02-05-2005, 13:55
Why not, make it a holiday to remmeber in every way.[msnsmile2]

Magical Dreams
02-05-2005, 13:58
Well that is what I was thinking! It would have to be a stretch Limo as there will be 8 of us!

May be a Hummer??

florida4sun
02-05-2005, 14:00
Withoiut a doubt, we used to book few limos for the guests so got a bit of deal when we wanted one for ourselves, we made the most of this[msnsmile]. Ask for ice take your own champagne on board. Always used tiffany town car for ours. Used to be $150 for the evening which the current rate is peanuts.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Magical Dreams
We are taking other family members with us in November to stay in our own Villa.

We are also thinking of taking them out for a nice evening meal, wine and dine them so they will not forget it in a hurry.

Would you go the whole hog and book a Limo so that you could have have a drink without having to worry about driving home?
[/quote]

Magical Dreams
02-05-2005, 14:02
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
Withoiut a doubt, we used to book few limos for the guests so got a bit of deal when we wanted one for ourselves, we made the most of this[msnsmile]. Ask for ice take your own champagne on board. Always used tiffany town car for ours. Used to be $150 for the evening which the current rate is peanuts.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Magical Dreams

[/quote]
[/quote]
Martin, do you have the contact details?

LiesaAnna
02-05-2005, 14:35
have voted maybe as i thought it would've cost a small fortune!
but after reading Martins bit with a price i think i would say yes not as expensive as i first thought!

yes i think it would be a lovely idea!

Ray&Sarah
02-05-2005, 14:38
[/quote]
Martin, do you have the contact details?

[/quote]

Is this the one:

P.O.Box 772284 Orlando, Florida, FL32877
Tel; 407-370-2196
E-mail: Reservations@TiffanyTowncars.com
www.tiffanytowncars.com

Hope that link is ok to post, couldn't see anything obvious.[msnsmile2]

Magical Dreams
02-05-2005, 14:53
Thanks guys, I have emailed them and asked for a price.

Cheers:D

amy
02-05-2005, 14:59
I vote no, and I am not a Yorkshireman[msnwink]

Frosty
02-05-2005, 15:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
[/quote]

Hey, no need,what did we do..................a yorkshireman.

Magical Dreams
02-05-2005, 15:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Frosty
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by amy
[/quote]

Hey, no need,what did we do..................a yorkshireman.
[/quote]

Say no more about it then [msnwink]

orlandodaze
02-05-2005, 15:25
While in Florida we celebrate 2 birthdays and a wedding anniversary , last year my husband was unable to have a drink as he is our driver . This year we are going out for a Sunday brunch and we are treating ourselves to limo . This is a big treat but I can justify if because we will be eating in mainly because the kids prefer to eat around the pool unless we are having a park day. Andrew and Diane have a lovely time with your friends.

Magical Dreams
02-05-2005, 15:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandodaze Andrew and Diane have a lovely time with your friends.
[/quote]

Thanks......... They have never been to Florida before, so this will be awesome for them.

Furthest they have been is Ibiza last year!

[msneek]
So this holiday may be a little different than that!
[msncry]

CarolAnn
03-05-2005, 00:04
I think a limo would be really nice, go for it!! I would love it!!:)A limo in Florida seems so much more glam than here too[msnsmile2]

Ruth
03-05-2005, 00:28
A vote yes. A friend of mine has 2 limos in her wedding car business and they are great:)

Thorogoods
03-05-2005, 02:40
We voted Yes,it would certainly be a holiday to remember.[msnsmile]

Magical Dreams
03-05-2005, 02:44
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Thorogoods
We voted Yes,it would certainly be a holiday to remember.[msnsmile]
[/quote]

Well thats what we all hope for!

[clap][clap][clap]

Cruella DeVilla
03-05-2005, 02:48
Definately!:D

DisneyDreamer
05-05-2005, 00:03
It's much more reasonably priced than I expected, I would go for the limo....little touches like this make such a difference and you won't forget the occasion :)

pieman790
05-05-2005, 19:44
Why not charter a helicopter and make even more special, otherwise i personally think the limo is a good idea.

Magical Dreams
18-05-2005, 03:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pieman790
Why not charter a helicopter and make even more special, otherwise i personally think the limo is a good idea.
[/quote]

Great idea!
Do they have them that seat 8 plus the pilot?

Would be a little expensive wouldn't it?

chrizzy100
18-05-2005, 03:41
We use a limo just to get to the airport in Boston...so I'd vote yes to having one for a nice evening meal.......[msnsmile2]

domster
18-05-2005, 22:37
Why not, go in style

Magical Dreams
18-05-2005, 22:43
We intend to :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Indulgance! [}:)]