PDA

View Full Version : Cumbrian Lakes Info

skoeper
02-05-2005, 04:19
I'm trying to find out if Cumbrian Lakes has a clubhouse with internet access. If not, does anyone know where the closest library or internet cafe is?

Thanks!

florida4sun
02-05-2005, 14:02
There is no club house at cumbrian lakes. Take a laptop as there are about 5 properties with open access. CDrve around the street and you will pick up Broadband[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by skoeper
I'm trying to find out if Cumbrian Lakes has a clubhouse with internet access. If not, does anyone know where the closest library or internet cafe is?

Thanks!

[/quote]

stabard
02-05-2005, 15:30
Alternativly the Manhatten Coffee House at Fortuna Park (go left at the 192 and it is just past the b=Big Orange) is an internet cafe. We used that before getting our own PC at the house.

julieanne
03-05-2005, 13:12
When are you at Cumbrian Lakes?

We're there at the end of the month [clap]

skoeper
03-05-2005, 18:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
When are you at Cumbrian Lakes?

We're there at the end of the month [clap]
[/quote]
Hi Julie,

We're be there this Friday.....so will miss you :( What's the name of your villa? Would be neat if we stayed in the same one!

Shari

pieman790
03-05-2005, 18:10
Im told that Cumbrian lakes has a really good kids play area as well. Never been myself.

alanandjude
26-07-2005, 03:41
There is a nice kids play area with a climbing frame, slides, etc

Paula D-S
28-07-2005, 01:57
Cumbrian Lakes is fabulous.

There is an internet cafe at the Beuna Vista coffee shop.

bellaepovera
29-07-2005, 03:11
There is also a internet cafe in the new Goodings grocery and liquor store in the new part of Celebration right before the main entrance. Cute place with lots of little shops and resturaunts. Its right behind the Joes Crab Shack Rest. off the 192 across the st. from Water Mania

tezz7628
29-07-2005, 04:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by skoeper
Thanks!
[/quote]

the library in kissimee has internet access :)

julieanne
29-07-2005, 13:13
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bellaepovera
There is also a internet cafe in the new Goodings grocery and liquor store in the new part of Celebration right before the main entrance. Cute place with lots of little shops and resturaunts. Its right behind the Joes Crab Shack Rest. off the 192 across the st. from Water Mania
[/quote]

When did the new Goodings open, don't remember seeing it in June - or perhaps I was just too busy eating ice cream [msnwink]

30-07-2005, 00:01
[quote]Originally posted by florida4sun
There is no club house at cumbrian lakes. Take a laptop as there are about 5 properties with open access. CDrve around the street and you will pick up Broadband[msnwink]

I don't think that its very wise or ethical to advise people to do this as a man was arrested in St Petersburg recently, see this article................

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/07/04/State/Wi_Fi_cloaks_a_new_br.shtml

[msnscared]

Also if you have wireless broadband you should WEP/WAP it to protect yourselves against strangers down loading anything illegal[msnsad]

bellaepovera
30-07-2005, 02:43
The Goodings opened i believe the end of the month. Theres a chinese rest. and a Mexican rest. also near Goodings and we did try the Chinese one and have to say it was very good! But share your meals as they give big time portions.

alanandjude
05-08-2005, 01:25
Who needs a club house when you have such breathtaking scenery! Lots of nature to explore.
Can't wait to be back there.[msncool]

Paula D-S
07-08-2005, 13:19
Take a laptop as there are about 5 properties with open access. CDrve around the street and you will pick up Broadband[msnwink]

Forgive my ignorance please but what do you mean by open access

Paula