PDA

View Full Version : One Day, Two Park Universal Orlando Tickets

Watcher
01-05-2005, 21:55
Does Universal Studios Orlando still offer the one day, two park ticket? If so, does anyone know how much they are?

florida4sun
01-05-2005, 22:01
Sorry no they do not, the one day tickets and one park only. There is a 2 day two park ticket with 7 nights access to City Walk. Currently with a third day free www.park-tickets.com

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Watcher
Does Universal Studios Orlando still offer the one day, two park ticket? If so, does anyone know how much they are?
[/quote]

Pluto
21-05-2005, 22:32
I have bought the two day, two park ticket for Universal/IOA. I did not know about the 7 day admission to City Walk. Can anyone enlighten me to what is there? We have not been to Florida for 6 years.

berni_richards
21-05-2005, 22:43
restaurants & bars and a good night life! Including cinema too

chrizzy100
21-05-2005, 22:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Watcher
[/quote]

I got a one day two park ticket a few weeks ago...it was the only ticket they were selling at the gate.....it was $69......

millie
21-05-2005, 23:49
Am looking for a one day ticket for my little girl for UNiversal and was just going to buy at the gate as is hard to get them. Does the one day ticket cover both parks and if so does anyone know how much???

chrizzy100
22-05-2005, 00:12
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by millie
Am looking for a one day ticket for my little girl for UNiversal and was just going to buy at the gate as is hard to get them. Does the one day ticket cover both parks and if so does anyone know how much???
[/quote]

I don't know now....its $59 for one day one park...but we were there a few weeks ago and could only buy a one day two park ticket for $69 at the gate...I looked on their site and its says nothing about that.....

We did both parks easy in the the one day......