PDA

View Full Version : Signing passes

Gamedude
01-05-2005, 19:14
On the back of the passes into the theme park it says to sign and write name. Do children sign the passes as well or should an adult sign instead and just put the childs name. I have the 5 park orlando so far and wanted to be sure that its signed properly as childrens writing is still large and there is only a small space provided.

Thanks if you know.

florida4sun
01-05-2005, 19:51
Let the kids sign them if they can, they will not check the childrens ID anyway. They do sometimes ask for photo ID from adults.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Gamedude
On the back of the passes into the theme park it says to sign and write name. Do children sign the passes as well or should an adult sign instead and just put the childs name. I have the 5 park orlando so far and wanted to be sure that its signed properly as childrens writing is still large and there is only a small space provided.

Thanks if you know.
[/quote]

wilfy
01-05-2005, 22:03
We had a 3 day pass,(all adults) and only on the last use did someone request a signature, and then they didn't bother to ask for id.

christhear
02-05-2005, 01:00
We had the busch garden / sea world ticket and I was asked to sign mine and my sons. Wasn't asked for ID though. I think it all depends who is on what gate you go through.