PDA

View Full Version : A reminder about Macy's-Burdines

orlandobabe
01-05-2005, 06:58
Make sure you carry your passport when visiting these stores as they offer you a 10% discount voucher valid for 3 months and you need your passport to verify that you are an overseas visitor.

I can't believe that I had forgotten about it this afternoon-considering I was only last here 9 weeks ago.

10% is the cost of your purchase tax-plus a little bit more-so well worth getting.

A pat on the back to the store assisstant who reminded us.

Elaine62
01-05-2005, 14:12
would the UK photocard licence suffice instead of the passport?

Deb
01-05-2005, 14:40
When we were there in January, we were given the discount voucher valid for 1 year! You have to find your way to the Gift wrap dept which is at the back of Homeware. Well worth doing.

15-05-2005, 01:15
I bought a Jacket and some undies there last August and got the discount, it all helps[msnwink]

Haitch
21-06-2005, 16:17
The discount card we received in July last year was for 11% dicount
and we used the same card in Febuary this year, they just scanned it in at the pay desk. I have heard that the store is now called Macys
instead of Burdines/Macys

Val
21-06-2005, 17:51
Will go and collect my voucher in September, thanks

Val

chrisflowers
21-06-2005, 19:22
You can pick up your voucher just with an English voice - they say "how cute" and hand it over. I have also used my photo licence before.

They are now limited to 30 day vouchers, so unless you picked one of the one year ones up last year, you will have to do the same procedure each trip.

Well worth it, especially if you go in the sales, and clip the extra 20% off tokens as well from the Orlando Sentinel (best 50c value)