PDA

View Full Version : Website for sale

jon2211
30-04-2005, 19:18
We are in the process of selling our villa so would like to offer our website for sale. The .com and co.uk versions and are included. The site will be updated to include your photos and any changes to text you may need.

This is not an off the shelf package, but one that was specifically designed for us. We are open to reasonable offers.

Please dm if interested and I will let you have the domain name.

floridawanabe
30-04-2005, 20:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jon2211
We are in the process of selling our villa so would like to offer our website for sale. The .com and co.uk versions and are included. The site will be updated to include your photos and any changes to text you may need.

This is not an off the shelf package, but one that was specifically designed for us. We are open to reasonable offers.

Please dm if interested and I will let you have the domain name.
[/quote]

Have you sold your villa yet John.

macflorida2
30-04-2005, 22:36
I have D M d you

jon2211
01-05-2005, 16:25
To clarify: this is not just the domain names we are selling it is the complete site. The site was built for me to my specifications. We spent hours wondering about which colours went best together, so that the viewer got a sense of warmth from the site.

The site designer will update the site to your specification by adding your pictures & changing text where necessary. Included in the purchase is the 2 domain names, the designer to
make the changes you need and for him to run it for 1 year.

trevlad
02-05-2005, 10:38
can you dm please jon

berni_richards
15-05-2005, 14:51
me too please if it is still available.

jon2211
06-06-2005, 14:38
Sorry for not getting back to you, I have been over at the villa and the dial wasn't the best so didn't have chance to check the forum.

The site has been sold.

<span style="color:blue">[Jon, I'm sorry but you can only sell on the forum something that you personally own and not offer a sale situation for yourself or another supplier]</span id="blue">