PDA

View Full Version : WINDSOR PALMS

andyb
14-03-2003, 02:40
I;m thinking of buying a 3 bed 2 bath condo on Windsor Palms.....does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of how much they usually rent for and how many weeks I could expect. I reckon WP is a pretty state-of-the-art resort.....would it be a good decision?

florida4sun
14-03-2003, 07:36
All depends on how much you are spending. It is a very nice subdivision but the prices are so high its near impossible to make a house pay for itself.
Out of each weeks rent you have to pay for 12% sales tax, clean fee and utilities.
You should be commanding the highest prices in that area but byou really need to know how to market the house. Any owner will tell its true dedication to get bookings. You looking at atleast 2 hours a day. If your not getting a good deal from your agent PM me.

tonyjameswright
14-03-2003, 20:55
Hello Andy

Welcome to the forum. I own two homes on Windsor Palms (neither condos)and can put you in touch with some other condo owners on there who will be best placed to advise you as they are actually doing it.

I can tell you that both our homes rent out very well, I'm pretty sure the condo owners do very well too.

If you would like me to ask some of the condo owners to contact you, please let me know (we have our own private owners website).

Karen