PDA

View Full Version : Confused by the choice on offer

Rodney
27-04-2005, 00:33
Starting to look at Disney tickets for my August trip and must say that the choice is just too much. [confused]We have been to orlando once before and visited all parks...so decided to visit in a more focused way spending more time concentrating on rides we like with some shows.
We picked up a '7 day for the price of two offer' to Universal although only intend to spend 2/3 days perhaps including some half days there.
I want to visit the coasts east and west as we didnt get to the coast last time. My son has Discovery Cove tickets. we also want to do the airboats, as well as lots of shopping....so the usual relaxing holiday in Florida:D:D.
What do you reckon is the best ticket to Disney to fit in with this? we would like the hopping option and my son would like a visit to one of the waterparks. We have one person in the party who has not been before so will have to do all parks, although we might not spend a full day at each. I was thinking of more half days than full days anyway.So some afternnons/evenings to take in fireworks and some early in day to get to rides and recover in the pool or shopping.
I think we are trying to do too much like last time when I spent weeks recovering.[sick][sick][confused]
Any comments/advice from the experts would be welcome.

Steviek
27-04-2005, 00:40
If you click on the link at the top of the page for tickets it will show you all the available options and Martin our resident ticket guru will help you he knows everything there is to know. Perhaps re post this in Park Tickets forum as he checks this all the time