PDA

View Full Version : skull kingdom?

monkeys
12-03-2003, 01:33
hello there, i'll be making my first trip to florida this october and was wondering what to do (apart from disney, universal, sea world) would any one recommend a trip to skull kingdom, any info would be great

pbensur
12-03-2003, 02:21
A great half day activity on an off day from the parks is Gatorland. It's a very nice park with a lot more to see than just alligators - and they have some very interesting shows! Also, if you don't mind a 2 hour drive to Tampa, Busch Gardens is one of our favorite parks to visit when we're down there.

chris
12-03-2003, 13:58
Not been to skull kingdom.
We too love Gatorland and also Boggy Creek airboat rides. You can get a combined ticket for these 2 attractions.

blott
12-03-2003, 16:29
Try the website at http://www.skullkingdom.com where you can get a coupon or buy tickets online.

dan
17-03-2003, 04:29
Scull Kingdom is absolutely fabulous. I would recommend it to anyone. It was sooooooo scarey, exciting, exceedingly hillarious all at the same time. This is one of my favourites. You enter Skull Kingdom in groups of about ten. A word of warning, "Stay in the middle of the group", that's all I'm saying.:D[8D][^][:0]:)

Lynn

orlandobabe
18-03-2003, 02:03
We haven't done Gatorland for 13 years when it was a bit ramshackle but was thinking I would like to give it a go again. How much is the combined ticket-I didn't know you could get one and boggy creek is fabulous!

monkeys
25-03-2003, 23:37
quote:Originally posted by dan

Scull Kingdom is absolutely fabulous. I would recommend it to anyone. It was sooooooo scarey, exciting, exceedingly hillarious all at the same time. This is one of my favourites. You enter Skull Kingdom in groups of about ten. A word of warning, "Stay in the middle of the group", that's all I'm saying.:D[8D][^][:0]:)

Lynn
would you say its worth going if we are planning to go to the universal horror night or will it be along the same lines

dan
29-03-2003, 02:44
I don't know what happens at the Universal horror night, so I can't compare them. Skull Kingdom is hilarious. My husband was trying to escape before the kids. I've never seen him run so fast. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Skull Kingdom is not for under 11's I would say.

Lynn :D:D:D

esprit
29-03-2003, 04:11
If you are considering somewhere to go for Hallowen, Monkeys, do consider Busch Gardens Howl O'Scream. I went to both there and Universal last year and Busch won hands down and it was half the price too. Universal was incredibly packed the night we were there which may have coloured my judgement somewhat....

monkeys
02-04-2003, 02:18
we did consider that one esprit but we're relying on public transport so busch will probably be too difficult to get to in the evening

SunLover
13-04-2003, 08:52
I agree with esprit. Universal Halloween Horror Nights are fun, but packed, packed, packed. We did have a laugh and we were frightened several times, but it's hard to be truly scared when you're surrounded by hundreds of other guests. Although, the some guests seemed to find the chainsaw guys extremely nerve wracking !!! Much screaming !!!

Chris [8D]

Kissyme
13-04-2003, 20:28
if you have bought a flexi-ticket included is a free bus to busch we used it last time and it was great you can pick it up at different locations and the driver was very nice (much better than trying to find it on your own)[8D]

monkeys
16-04-2003, 00:13
does that bus run late because the howl-o-scream runs until quite late doesn't it?