PDA

View Full Version : Greater Groves Community HELP!

areilly
10-03-2003, 19:04
Hello.

We need help, please! We have been looking at villas to rent in May. We found one we like in the Greater Groves Community. Is it too far from the parks? Is it a nice area? The home seems nice and the price is right. We're just looking for a little reassurance. Thank you for your input.

athurstance
10-03-2003, 19:39
You can see a map with all the villa communities on it at http://www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp
Greater Groves is just north of the US27/129 junction. There are many villa communities in this area and they all offer an excellent location for access to Disney. I haven't specifically been to Greater Groves but you can be in Disney within 15 minutes from the US27/192 junction area - sometimes less.

Angela

areilly
10-03-2003, 19:45
Angela,

I just came from reading the website you recommended. What a great wealth of information! I've been researching this trip for the last two weeks and we've learned so much. Thank you for your help!

Mo
10-03-2003, 23:25
Hello,

We have a home on Greater Groves & chose it because it is such a lovely community. Only 15 minutes from Disney's doorstep yet far enough away to be out of the "hustle & bustle" when you want to relax.

The community has a mixture of rental homes and permanent residents (approx. 30%/70%). It has a very friendly, safe feel to it.

If you have chldren, the 'tot-lot' and tennis courts give an extra facility for those days away from the parks.

Have I sold you on it yet??:D:D:D

Wherever you decide to stay - have a great vacation.

sandi
10-03-2003, 23:56
As stated by another respondent Greater Groves is a lovely community for your vacation - it is an established community with a high proportion of American residents who are very friendly.

Disney is about a ten minute drive and there are plenty of shops close by on the 27. I would recommend it for a holiday.

By the way my villa is not on Greater Groves - I bought on the sister community at Orange Tree after visiting Greater Groves.

If you need any further information please send me a private mail.

Sandi