PDA

View Full Version : The Sanctuary

aly
22-04-2005, 04:45
Hi, I'm looking to find out any information on The Sancuary, we're going later this year, any info appreciated
thanks
aly

linda allen
22-04-2005, 14:10
Hi, we stayed on the Sanctuary back in February/March. It is a lovely development and very handy for everything. There is a Publix supermarket close by, and several restaurants.

andrew01
23-04-2005, 00:29
Hi

We have a villa on The Sanctuary, It is really great for getting around and the drive to the shops and to the I4 really quick and easy without lots of traffic. We have had great comments from all our guests so far. I am sure you will love it. Have a great holiday.

Margaret

://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1413.aspx

aly
09-05-2005, 03:13
Can you recommend any good eating places nearby as we'll arrive quite late on and don't want to travel too far out
Thanks
aly

linda allen
09-05-2005, 11:29
Hi Aly,it really depends on what you like to eat on your first night. If it is just a burger or wings etc then I can highly recommend Beef O'Brady's, which is on the junction of the 54 and the 27, only a couple of minutes drive from the Sanctuary. We go there occasionally for lunch, our 2 boys really love it, but they have already asked can we go there on our first night coming up this Friday.:D

chrisflowers
24-05-2005, 00:23
Hi Aly

We own on The Sanctuary, and love the community.
The ChampionsGate shopping center around Publix has pizza bars, a chinese and a lovely crepe restaurant which is great for when you want a light meal (after getting of a plane).

Linda - gosh! You out already so soon?
We are going on Saturday, so may well bump into you.

walden64
24-05-2005, 01:15
Hi Aly

I would recommend China 1 which is next to Publix at ChampionsGate.

We normally drop everything off at the villa and then go back down to China 1 and whilst they are cooking the food I just nip into Publix and get milk, bread, water etc.

I am sure that you will have a fantastic time.

Michelle