PDA

View Full Version : Which mall is best for...........?

bluebirds
16-04-2005, 23:04
Ok you are in Orlando the mecca of credit card maxing and melt down where is the best malls to go. We are going to get trainers for kids and us out there. Also jeans and named clothing.(ie Diesel). Where i can put Petes card into meltdown?[clap][clap][msnsmile2]

DiannaUK
16-04-2005, 23:39
Where to start?

There are a number of designer outlets malls, Beltz is one, Orlando Premium Outlets is another, Kissimmee Manufacturers' Outlets Mall is yet another plus lots of other Malls such as Florida Mall, Mall at Millenia, Point Orlando.

The best deals we ever got on trainers and jeans was at Beltz and Orlando Premium Outlets, so they're certainly worth a try.

Good luck with your shopping :)

Dianna.

njstringer
17-04-2005, 00:18
The Nike Factory store on the 192 is pretty good for trainers, you can go in one day and they have loads of choice, and a week later there is no choice at all, so it does depend when you go - pot luck really - but worth a visit

Cruella DeVilla
17-04-2005, 01:39
Nike, they also have outlets at Beltz and Premium Outlets. You will be snowed under with choice when you get out there:D

Epic
17-04-2005, 04:31
The premium outlets are a must for bargains(much better than belz in my opinion)and for a real treat and for maximum useage of credits cards try mall of millenia a must see(for us women anyway[msnwink])!!!

LiesaAnna
17-04-2005, 13:22
just love those premium outlets, spent a very tidy sum there last Dec!![msnwink] Gap shops are a favourite with my lot!! a great denim jacket for Russ, ( hes 21years old, looked exactly like a levi jacket) $9,
jumper all sorts cable knits from Gap were great for the 9 year old, so soft, the famous Gap hoodies! bought lots of them, for the babies, toddlers and the grown ups!!
adidas shops we got lots of bits and pieces for the little ones again!
timberland some lovely shirts and jumpers!
lake Buena vista, and premium outlets, and the sun shone all day!
and the fellas got lots of levi jeans from walmart (not the red tag ones i think) but very good quality ones for less then $20 a pair!!!
they were all so happy!!! and we cant wait to go "shopping" again this year!!!![msnwink]
its the only time my men dont moan about shopping when in florida!! they are busy looking for "bargains"

ORLANDO_MAGIC
17-04-2005, 14:24
I Have To Admit Like Most Men I Think That Shopping Is Not My Idea Of Fun Except When In Orlando Where I Can Easily Spend Allll Day Looking For The Great Bargains They Have There.

In Fact Despite Always Being On The Go When In Orlando We Always Set One Day Apart With No Parks So We Can Shop Till We Drop:D

The Mall At Millenia Is Indeed Very Nice With Some Great Shops Including My Friends Favorite Macy's Which I Always Thought Was Expencive,But After Spending A Few Hours In There This Last Trip And Buying A Few Items I Now Realize Its Great Value.

There Are Just So Many Shops With So Many Bargains That You Could Spend Days In There...lol.

I Bought My Friend A Pair Of Great Shoes For $29.99 And You Then Get 50% Off A 2nd Pair And For Some Reason I Then Got Another 50% Of That So For $37.00 I Got 2 Great Pair Of Ladies Shoes Which Is Roughly 20 Quid Here In The UK...Fantastic Value.

We Also Did Quite A Lot Of Shopping At Waterford Lake's Where She Bought Me 3 Pairs Of Wrangler Jeans At Ross (My Personal Favorite Store)for Less Than 45 Bucks As Well As A Great Pair Of Niki Trainer's For Less That 50 Dollars That Would Have Cost At Least Double Here In England.

Throw In A Few Shirts At Around £5 Each A Baseball Cap For £4 And 3 Skirts For About £25 And Its No Wonder Shopping Is Officiously Orlando's Number One Tourist Activity.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/ORLANDO_MAGIC/2005417102212_SHOPPING.jpg
3 WRANGLERS...I PAIR NIKI TRAINERS...2 SHIRTS...I BASEBALL CAP.
ALL FOR JUST $150.00[clap]GOT TO LOVE THAT.

John.[8D]

luckylady
17-04-2005, 14:56
I suggest you try all the malls
Pick up as many bargains as you can
I do very little clothes shopping in the UK
Part of my holiday is shopping
When in Orlando if I go 3 whole days without shopping
I get withdrawel symptoms and need a fix
I haven't quite worked out do I just like shopping ,or is it the thought of a bargain
That gives me a buzz
Barbara
[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Ray&Sarah
17-04-2005, 15:35
Why limit yourself to one when they are all wel worth a visit.[msnwink]:D

Lynne S
17-04-2005, 23:52
If you go to Mall at Millenia, you can always say you'll treat everyone to a meal at The Cheesecake Factory. [msnwink][msnwink]Even if they don't like shopping they'll love the food.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
Premium Outlets at lake Brian are our family fav place to shop, my husband loves the Timberland shop, Ralph Lauren and most of all loves the price[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

lizmcg100
18-04-2005, 00:28
You have to try them all as each one offers great bargains.

There is so much choice you will have to put aside a few days to take them all in

bluebirds
18-04-2005, 18:39
Loads of places for maxing out in then. Thanks for the info. We are taking a suitcases with not alot in so we can fill it for return. We are going to be careful though we do not go over our limit for weight and duty. Then they are not so much of a bargain. Do not want to be like Wayne Rooneys girl friend.

Ana
18-04-2005, 21:11
I used to love shopping anywhere, it's now a bit of a chore in the UK cos it's just not a patch on USA. I only buy things here now if I'm desperate, even down to make up and shampoo [msnsmile2]

Thorogoods
18-04-2005, 23:01
Hi, we love Orlando Premium Outlets got a great hockey shirt with "Grumpy Miners" for $12.99 plus tax.:D

LiesaAnna
19-04-2005, 11:34
premium outlets have a lovely food court!! we had the chinese noodles and they were delicious!!!
so after all that lovely shopping sit down and relax and have something to eat!!! its lovely!!

DisneyDreamer
19-04-2005, 15:17
I would agree - Premium Outlets is the mall to visit. But if you see a ROSS store pop in as I get my best bargains there. [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
19-04-2005, 17:44
whats an ROSS store sell then? sorry for the ignorance but i havent ever heard of it!

DisneyDreamer
19-04-2005, 18:02
Its a bit like the T K Maxx stores we have in the UK, lots of the end of season designer stuff...clothes, accessories, household goods, luggage...goes to T J Maxx and Ross Stores. On our last visit I came out with 3 plastic sacks full of designer goods for $150....I LOVE A BARGAIN!!!![msnsmile2]

DisneyDreamer
19-04-2005, 18:07
http://www.rossstores.com/

Liesa, heres a link to the website :D

LiesaAnna
19-04-2005, 21:26
thanks Emma, will have a look around it!!:)

not enough to say much but it does look very interesting!!

DisneyDreamer
20-04-2005, 10:40
I have always wondered why in the UK it is T K Maxx but in the States it is T J Maxx? Does anyone know?[?][:X][?]

LiesaAnna
20-04-2005, 11:39
ummm?????? [msnwink]