PDA

View Full Version : pool and spa heating.

lexton
06-03-2003, 22:02
The villa I am thinking of renting in September has a pool and spa ,will I need to have them heated for when we go at that time of year?The villas we have rented before haven't had a spa.

caroline
06-03-2003, 22:40
I would definitely have them heated, (although I am a bit of a wimp!) a spa without heat just isn't the same!

Matt
06-03-2003, 22:54
Like Caroline, I would definitly go for spa heat.... But as for the pool, you should be fine with the heat generated by the florida sunshine[8D]

Ruth
07-03-2003, 00:49
I think most spas need the pool to be heated if you want the spa heated, I would prefer both to be warm anyway:D

athurstance
07-03-2003, 15:46
I would wait until you get there and see if its warm enough. If its not ask for it to be turned on. You may find you don't need it after all. Although the spa needs to be warmer than the pool to feel comfortable it has much less water in it so it heats up more quickly from the sun anyway. If the villa you rent has a blanket cover for it then this will also help to keep the heat in overnight.
Most villas will have a spa and pool which operate on the same heater so you can't have one without the other .
Angela