PDA

View Full Version : first time to mickey mouse

sunshine2959
04-03-2003, 05:56
hi every one im planning my trip to disney land in march of 2004 with my two children 7yrs and 8 yrs could you tell me about the resorts and any advice would be nice :)

orlandobabe
04-03-2003, 16:59
Welcome Sunshine and congrats on your trip to the most fantastic place under the sun.

Could I suggest that you make your self a big cup of tea or the canadian equivalent and with an hour to spare just spend some time looking through all of the postings on Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM studios, Epcot, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, Seaworld etc This forum has been going for over a year now and all of the regular villa owners on this site have greatly contributed to a whole archive of information on the Orlando area as a whole and that there would be enough info to fill several books.

If after browsing the boards you feel that you have a specific enquiry that has not been answered then by all means do ask again. I'm more than certain someone here would be able to help with that.

As well as the parks there is also info on eating out, shopping things to do other than the parks as well as general tips, villa hire, car hire etc.

We are all here to help and to see that the guest gets the best holiday ever.

Hope that helps