PDA

View Full Version : hep b question and tetnus dip polio

diabloartificial
09-04-2005, 23:25
firstly the hepititus b if you have them in england do you still have to have a blood test in america? and the td4 or adult tetnus diptheria polio the form states children over 7 are recomended to have it but is it compulsary and my doctor said that children without a 10 year gap between the diptheria tetnus and polio *child* and *adult* vaccines could make a bad reaction and won't give our family the vaccination???

steph_goodrum
10-04-2005, 00:50
I assume you mean in order to take up residence in America are you Diablo? You donn't need to have these jabs in order to go on holiday, just in case we get people confused and they all start thinking they are going to have these.

gromit
10-04-2005, 01:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
I assume you mean in order to take up residence in America are you Diablo? You donn't need to have these jabs in order to go on holiday, just in case we get people confused and they all start thinking they are going to have these.
[/quote]

To add to what Steph has said, you do not need to have any jabs to holiday in north America!

esprit
10-04-2005, 07:31
I presume these are the innoculations needed before you can register a child in US school. You can have the Hep B in the UK providing you leave the requisite amount of time between jabs, particularly the 2nd and 3rd. Get doctors records of immunisation from the UK and take with you, when your child has its pre school medical, the doctor will transfer the data from these onto the Florida blue form. All the innoculations on the school board lists are compulsory to attend school but provided you have proof you have already had innoculations, you wont have to have them done again.

diabloartificial
10-04-2005, 22:29
ok thanks