Orlando to the Holyland Experience and would
like a unique place to eat. Can anyone make
some suggestions?
I would be most grateful!
Lowe

blott
03-03-2003, 02:58
Hi Lowe

Can you give us an idea of what type of food you're looking for, ie French, Chinese, Indian, etc, in what sort of price range and whether it's for lunch or dinner?

It's really difficult to suggest somewhere when you don't know people's tastes as there are absolutely loads to choose from.

lowe3963
04-03-2003, 17:59
Thank you Blott for responding.
I think they would enjoy seafood...a price
range of around $15.00. I would love for it
to be not just a place to eat but an
experience if you know what I mean.

fiona
04-03-2003, 18:33
There is Crabby Bills or Shells which are both on the 192. Crabby Bills is a large sports bar - you may find Shells better. Otherwise there is a Red Lobster on International Drive and the 192 - not sure if any of these qualify as an experience though.

Before you posted about seafood I was wondering whether to suggest the Cheesecake Factory at the Millenia Mall as that is very near to Holyland. Not sure that is quite what you are looking for though.

I shall do some surfing and see what comes up!!

lowe3963
05-03-2003, 21:13
What does the Cheesecake Factory serve?
We might be interested in that.
Thanks again for your help.

fiona
05-03-2003, 21:35
Here is the website address for the Millenia Mall:

http://www.mallatmillenia.com/

and info for the Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory - Lower Level, near Main Entrance
TEL 407-226-0333 URL http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu.html

The Cheesecake Factory is famous for its 18-page menu, generous portions and 40 dessert choices, including a variety of cheesecakes. The 200 menu selections range from avocado eggrolls, Chinese chicken salad and specialty pizzas to fresh fish, pastas, sandwiches and classic burgers.

I think there are several people on this site who are devotees of their cheesecake!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-03-2003, 23:26
We'd definitely recommend the Chessecake Factory - our absolute favourite restaurant in Orlando. Went there for my birthday last November and had a fabulous time.