PDA

View Full Version : Twin Beds

Steviek
09-04-2005, 01:49
If anyone has any single beds they are selling please post

Cruella DeVilla
09-04-2005, 18:36
Took me a year to find ours and they arrived yesterday, so can't help you here Steve:D

jillizzy
10-04-2005, 01:15
CDV Why did it take you a year to find single beds?

I shall also be looking for two next month and wondered why it was so difficult.

Jill

chrizzy100
10-04-2005, 02:17
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jillizzy

I shall also be looking for two next month and wondered why it was so difficult.

Jill
[/quote]

I think she was looking for a different style of bed....its not hard to find single beds.....[msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
10-04-2005, 21:22

Jill
[/quote]

A lot of the single beds we came across were cheap looking. As Chrizzy says I was looking for something a bit nicer and along a certain design. I was not prepared to buy just anything, no other reason. The beds are so perfect and we dressed the room yesterday and it is the look I wanted.

chrizzy100
10-04-2005, 21:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla

Jill
[/quote]

A lot of the single beds we came across were cheap looking. As Chrizzy says I was looking for something a bit nicer and along a certain design. I was not prepared to buy just anything, no other reason. The beds are so perfect and we dressed the room yesterday and it is the look I wanted.

[/quote]

Have you taken pictures yet.....can't wait to see them after all this time.......[msnsmile2]

A lot of single beds are hotel looking.....it pays to shop around and get something a bit different.......I love the Cape Cod style beds that a few of the people have on HighGrove......I like a head and foot board myself.....but the wood Cape style beds look great even with just the headboard.......

Cruella DeVilla
10-04-2005, 21:34
Pictures coming soon!