PDA

View Full Version : Discount Park tickets

fryerk
15-02-2002, 14:36
Universal are offering 7 consecutive days admission to Universal and Islands of Adventure for $85.00 per adult. Tickets can be bought online and are activated on your first visit anytime in the next 2 years. https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?refloc=UO

Kevin

rodders
28-02-2002, 00:37
This is interesting to know because my son who is in Orlando at present went to Universal Studios (US) on Monday and was charged $50 just for US and not Islands of Adventure (IOA). To do both he was quoted $90 just for one day so $85 for 7 consecutive days is excellent value for money. I will remember this for when we go there next.
Thank You

Rodders

athurstance
28-02-2002, 16:28
Thanks for this - worth buying now at that price.
Just checked and they are now offering 5 days admission for $86 but no expiry for first use. Still an excellent deal.

imported_n/a
02-03-2002, 02:26
Are you saying it is 5 days that can be used at anytime without an expiry date?

steph_goodrum
02-03-2002, 12:50
I checked the site and what it says is that it is for 5 consecutive days from the date of first use but there is no expiry date for that. i.e. you could buy tickets now and "activate" them in 2 years time but they will then only last for 5 days after that.
Another alternative is the annual pass which is only $99.95, there are some blackout dates but not that many, so depending on when your trip is , it may be worth considering that. If 1 member of the party also buys a full annual pass at $159.95, you won't have to keep paying for parking.

Babblin Boo