PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for today

FraserLynn
07-04-2005, 21:00
Hi Martin,

We are thinking of going to the Arabian nights dinner show tonight, I see that your prices as usual are great. Can we collect the tickets directly from the Orlando office today or do we have to have them delivered to our Villa?

Also, is it possible to get tickets for tonights show at such short notice and finally, if we can get tickets where abouts is your Orlando office based so that we can collcet them.

We need 4 adults and 2 children.

Thanks

fraser

florida4sun
07-04-2005, 21:17
Make an order online and I will send you the directions straight away, I can get you book in no problem. Choose the collect from office option.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
Hi Martin,

We are thinking of going to the Arabian nights dinner show tonight, I see that your prices as usual are great. Can we collect the tickets directly from the Orlando office today or do we have to have them delivered to our Villa?

Also, is it possible to get tickets for tonights show at such short notice and finally, if we can get tickets where abouts is your Orlando office based so that we can collcet them.

We need 4 adults and 2 children.

Thanks

fraser
[/quote]

FraserLynn
07-04-2005, 21:29
Have done,

thanks

fraser

caroline
07-04-2005, 21:29
How's that for superb service:D

FraserLynn
07-04-2005, 21:32
Just about the great standard I have grown to expect from this superb site.

Everything I have done through this site has been really easy, great price and exceeded my expectations.

florida4sun
07-04-2005, 21:59
I ahve just bookerd you in and DM'd the reference number, enjoy the show[msnsmile]

Just about the great standard I have grown to expect from this superb site.

Everything I have done through this site has been really easy, great price and exceeded my expectations.

[/quote]

gromit
08-04-2005, 01:15
I have never been to a dinner show - are they really good and which one would you recommend? Our nearest one to the villa is Medieval Times and it always seems to have quite a crowd.

FraserLynn
08-04-2005, 01:24
I'll let you know if the arabian nights is any good.[msnwink]

browntrout
06-07-2007, 01:31
I'll let you know if the arabian nights is any good.[msnwink]
[/quote]

What's the latest views on Arabian Nights?

The VIP online price looks suberb if it's a good show, my wife and daughter love horses, so that's a good start, what about me and the boy though?

Where is the show, what times, we are staying in Davenport?