PDA

View Full Version : Remington Golf Complex

Tea
28-02-2003, 11:01
We are considering renting a villa at the Remington Golf Complex. The villa seems great, but however, I can't find any information on the community itself. Any comments or previous experiences on this community?

Thanks,
Tea

fiona
28-02-2003, 14:21
Tea I am sure the owner will be able to supply you with all the information you require.

alex
16-03-2003, 14:27
remington golf complex is just of the 192 in kissimmee it is a gated
community with leisure center tennis courts and jogging trails.
it is situated just accross the street from kissimmee bay golf club.
check out the golf club at www.remington-gc.com
it is also only 1/2 mile from the turnpike which gives you easy access
to where ever you want to go.

K4LGB
08-05-2003, 20:46
Having played golf at Remington this last trip (April 2003) I can only comment on what I saw from the golf course but the villa's looked stunning - especially the ones with the second floors!
It seemed to be a very large community so I would make sure to get good directions if you decide to lease the villa you were talking about!

Remington is about 5 minutes drive from Boggy Creek Road and 10 minutes to the Turnpike and the east end of Highway 192.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Les

smssat
26-05-2005, 23:15
Hi

Reminington Golf course is in Remington Park and there are 5 subs of Remington. It's a gated community, secure, and it's all palm trees and green lush grass for acres. Its a very quiet area, beautiful, has lakes, and in each sub there are about 100 villas. The majority belong to Brits who are living in the UK. Very close to 192 Highway, 22 mins from Disneyland, 14 mins from Orlando International Airport.

I was in one of their subs called Windsor Park. It has fabulous villas, I have recommended it to all my friends, and one has already been there.

Hope this helps

Max