PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Cove

ALR
05-04-2005, 19:40
Hi, we're going to Florida in September, and I've promised the kids they can go swimming with dolphins, can anybody advise me as to best ticket deals? Thanks

AngelaB
05-04-2005, 19:50
We have purchased our tickets for next feb direct with Discovery Cove via their website, really easy to use.

ALR
05-04-2005, 20:08
Thanks Angela, are you doing any other theme parks? If you are, do you recommend buying those tickets direct too? Thanks

rosie
05-04-2005, 20:38
If you check out the link at the top of the page for park tickets http://www.park-tickets.com/ you will find they are among the cheapest you will get. They do a better deal than most of the parks themselves and we always buy our tickets from here.

Discovery Cove tickets are purchased direct as they are day specific due to the limited numbers the park accommodates each day.

dbrook
05-04-2005, 21:45
It's worth knowing, especially if you are booking a long time in advance, that if you book Discovery Cove via their website I believe you have to pay the total amount due, whereas if you make your booking by telephone you get the option of paying a deposit and the balance nearer the time.

AngelaB
06-04-2005, 01:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dbrook
It's worth knowing, especially if you are booking a long time in advance, that if you book Discovery Cove via their website I believe you have to pay the total amount due, whereas if you make your booking by telephone you get the option of paying a deposit and the balance nearer the time.
[/quote]

You actually get the option to pay in full or pay a deposit, even if you book well in advance, like we have for next February.

becbecs
08-04-2005, 14:29
Try the Tickets link at the top of this page, I am currently looking for tickets for our trip in August and I can't seem to find anyone cheaper.

[beer]

emm
08-04-2005, 16:20
Also worth remembering is that with Discovery Cove tickets you get 7 consecutive days' entry to either Seaworld or Busch Gardens. I think you can upgrade that and get 14 days' entry instead.

pieman790
08-04-2005, 17:05
My friend booked his Discoery cove from a place on the internet. He saved about £10 each rather than to book direct with Discovery cove.
He was advised to book early as possible to get the availabilty he wanted.

bluebirds
14-05-2005, 23:44
When we booked our tickets for DC we did not know about buying off the net etc. We booked through Thompsons(lun Poly). We fly out 21st but go up to Gatwick on the 20th. Tickets not yet here. Travel agents have said that the agency they use have not had the tickets in yet!!!!!!! Myself and Michele(London Girl) are very ********(swearing at this point). We have given a deadline of Wednesday before we let rip.[msnmad][msnmad]They have said we can chase round Orlando when we get ther to sort this out. I don't think so.

bluebirds
18-05-2005, 18:39
Good news Discovery cove tickets are now here. Thats everything. All thats left to do is go on holiday.

ALR
19-05-2005, 22:46
We're booked in for 8th Sept. We can't wait!:):D:)

Pluto
21-05-2005, 22:29
We have booked to go in July - really looking forward to it. It is a special treat for my 'special' birthday:D

Rhosyn
22-05-2005, 10:19
Went to D.C last year has a fab day even after the swim with the dolphins, youngest was swimming with the skingrays most of the day. Well worth the money day out of a lifetime.