PDA

View Full Version : Universal/IOA Escape & City Walk

thistle1314
05-04-2005, 19:28
My apologies for having to ask this question but I really need it clarified. I'm going to buy a 2 day Universal / IOA Escape + City Walk ticket. Firstly what does the 'Escape' part mean as opposed to just a 2 day ticket and I thought the City Walk was included as part of your ticket. I thought you could just walk round this if you had a Universal / IOA ticket anyway.

I hope you know what I mean. Many thanks in advance for any help or guidance anyone can give me.

[msnsmile]

E. Cosgrove
05-04-2005, 21:02
Helen, as I understand it you do not need a ticket for City Walk although some tickets eg; annual pass give you priviledges and discounts at outlets within City Walk.
IOA Escape, is, if I remember rightly, was the name given to IOA when it first opened. Somewhere along the line they seemed to have dropped the "escape" bit. I am sure Martin will be along soon to give you more info regarding tickets.

brizzle
05-04-2005, 21:28
The CityWalk part of the deal may be one of the 'meal deals'.

I know there are at least two :
meal and a cinema ticket
meal and entry to the bars/clubs after 9pm

We had a meal in Jimmy Buffets and entry to the bars.
Most of the bars charge entry after 9pm so the deal is pretty good.

Brizzle.

thistle1314
05-04-2005, 22:09
Thanks folks - you're wee stars. [clap]

blott
05-04-2005, 22:53
Escape was the original name for Universal Studios - ie it was called Universal Studios Escape but they seem to have dropped the 'Escape' bit from their name now.

florida4sun
06-04-2005, 22:00
The 2 day pass also gives you 7 days access to the clubs at city walk.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by thistle1314
My apologies for having to ask this question but I really need it clarified. I'm going to buy a 2 day Universal / IOA Escape + City Walk ticket. Firstly what does the "Escape" part mean as opposed to just a 2 day ticket and I thought the City Walk was included as part of your ticket. I thought you could just walk round this if you had a Universal / IOA ticket anyway.

I hope you know what I mean. Many thanks in advance for any help or guidance anyone can give me.

[msnsmile]
[/quote]

thistle1314
07-04-2005, 00:27
I didn't know this Florida4sun. What a result. Thanks.

[msnsmile2]

chris
07-04-2005, 22:39
Do the tickets ever expire (apart from the citywalk bit)?

florida4sun
07-04-2005, 23:01
Unused days never expire.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chris
Do the tickets ever expire (apart from the citywalk bit)?
[/quote]