PDA

View Full Version : Discount Park tickets

fryerk
15-02-2002, 14:35
Universal are offering 7 consecutive days admission to Universal and Islands of Adventure for $85.00 per adult. Tickets can be bought online and are activated on your first visit anytime in the next 2 years. https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?refloc=UO

Kevin

Theresa
16-02-2002, 01:51
We did well on our Universal/Islands of Adventure tickets. Whilst out in January we went to the AAA office and got annual tickets for $99. As we are out in Florida for most of August thought this was a good buy. It also includes car parking which is a saving of $7 each time.

carole7007
23-02-2002, 00:40
What does AAA mean, last March we went on a family holiday 15 of us.

When I went up to the Universal Ticket booth, I asked for 12 Adult tickets and 3 children, the young gentleman behind the counter asked me if I had an AAA card, I said no.

He asked again, after about the third time I got the message and agreed with him !!!!

We received a discount, which on that number of tickets was a good discount. So if any one asks me know I say yes, no one has ever asked to see it.

Which is lucky because I don't even know what it is !!! LOL

I have seen Theresa mention AAA office !!!

Carole & Keith

imported_n/a
23-02-2002, 00:53
Just been onto Orlando Premium Outlets and someone advised that if you are in the AA in the UK, you can get a AAA card from them - we'll try tomorrow. You can get 25% off some of the shops at OPO too with this.

fiona
23-02-2002, 02:04
AAA is the American version of the AA. We also bought the Universal tickets at Christmas, the offer was very good, and as Universal & IOA are our children's favourite park, it "sounds like a plan" as they keep saying!

Fiona

imported_n/a
23-02-2002, 14:39
Thank you so much for that great tip - just phoned the AA and our AAA card is in the post - do I take it you "flash" it everywhere!!! Every little helps doesn't it?

Thanks again

orlandobabe
23-02-2002, 22:02
Oooooooooooooooooh! Thanks for reminding me about this.

I was told about it on our last visit and then went and did bott all about it-then forgot!

Monday-I will sort it!

Remind me!

Orlandobabe

steph_goodrum
23-02-2002, 22:33
This is also a useful tip to pass on to your guests when you have received their balance and sending info pack out, then they have time to get their cards as well before they go.

Babblin Boo