PDA

View Full Version : Furniture wanted

hurricanesarah
02-04-2005, 18:11
We are needing furniture for our home. It's not in a short term rental area - it's for family use only but we do need Bedroom furniture, Dining table and sofas etc and any nice nik naks.

DM me if you are going to sell yours. NO dark furniture please.

Cruella DeVilla
02-04-2005, 19:01
Sarah,

I have a few knick knacks I will be putting up for sale next week, things like pictures, lamps, cushions, handles and knobs: door, cupboard and drawer,(LOTS of Disney and fun ones as well as some posh looking ones in glass, porcelain etc) some bedding, silk plants etc all new and just bought too many! Will sort it all out next week when we arrive and pop it all on OV next weekend so take a look you might find something you like. We have our new dining table and chairs still up for grabs but unfortunately for you it is dark.

hurricanesarah
02-04-2005, 22:11
I've messaged you with my email address, can you please email me pictures and prices of what you got thanks.

KarenScott
02-04-2005, 22:25
CDV
What colour are your cushions that you are selling? We are over from 14th April if any are suitable.

Cruella DeVilla
02-04-2005, 23:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour
CDV
What colour are your cushions that you are selling? We are over from 14th April if any are suitable.[/quote]Various, I shall put pictures on as soon as get out there on the 8th.

Cruella DeVilla
02-04-2005, 23:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hurricanesarah
I've messaged you with my email address, can you please email me pictures and prices of what you got thanks.
[/quote]

No prob.

Kazzie
07-04-2005, 04:11
Sarah,

Have sent you an DM

Karen

hurricanesarah
25-04-2005, 00:11
Over here now, still needing furniture. If anyone has nice sofas, beds, etc please DM me.