PDA

View Full Version : Visa for how long?

marv
31-03-2005, 21:29
Has any body had a B2 visa for a 3month period. Having made my appointment a year before we need the visa ime concerned that we may now only get a visa for 3 months as this young lady at the Embassy told me it may be abit early as the consulate may only issue a 3 month. I said ime sure if we show documents of our holiday dates then they would issue a year but this may not happen and i may have to do it again. This is driving me insane[msncry]

janwebb
01-04-2005, 16:24
Hi marv,

My hubby didn't ask how long his visa would last when he had his appointment at the Embassy. When it came back it was a 10 year one. I do think that this is normal but someone could correct me!!!

marv
01-04-2005, 16:46
I spoke to our travel agent yesterday and her husband had to get one this year he had conviction, already used waiver and he got a ten year she couldn't understand why the embassy told me only three months as she thought ten year was the norm. Ime totally confused i think i will go ahead with the 19th april appointment and just hope for the best.

janwebb
01-04-2005, 17:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by marv
I spoke to our travel agent yesterday and her husband had to get one this year he had conviction, already used waiver and he got a ten year she couldn't understand why the embassy told me only three months as she thought ten year was the norm. Ime totally confused i think i will go ahead with the 19th april appointment and just hope for the best.
[/quote]

Good Luck - fingers crossed for you [clap]