PDA

View Full Version : the old uk only 10 day world pass

trevlad
30-03-2005, 03:46
i am aware of the new ticket arrangements, or think i am, re the 4 types (no hop expire, hop no expire, no hop no expire and hop expire) is that right. and you can get them in multiple days up to 10.

now uk based florida brochures i picked up today (recent editions) are still offering the uk only 10 day pass. can you still get it and can you still use it? if you get it posted before you go can you use it or if you arrange to pick it up there , will it be there?

i ask because i heard a story today of a family that are out there now, who purchased tickets before they went , but to pick up out there. they have apparently been told the tickets are invalid given a refund and had to purchase new ones??

i will try to find out exactly what they purchased etc later, but can anyone shed some light?? i know the old 10 day world couldnt be bought from disney or in the usa

florida4sun
30-03-2005, 13:11
Thwe old 10 day world pass is no longer available. The 10 day plus 5 options is now available and I beleive works out cheaper. This in effect is a 15 day ticket and unused days never expire.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by trevlad
i am aware of the new ticket arrangements, or think i am, re the 4 types (no hop expire, hop no expire, no hop no expire and hop expire) is that right. and you can get them in multiple days up to 10.

now uk based florida brochures i picked up today (recent editions) are still offering the uk only 10 day pass. can you still get it and can you still use it? if you get it posted before you go can you use it or if you arrange to pick it up there , will it be there?

i ask because i heard a story today of a family that are out there now, who purchased tickets before they went , but to pick up out there. they have apparently been told the tickets are invalid given a refund and had to purchase new ones??

i will try to find out exactly what they purchased etc later, but can anyone shed some light?? i know the old 10 day world couldnt be bought from disney or in the usa
[/quote]

trevlad
30-03-2005, 19:53
yes i just checked out the new 10 day pass on the forum ticketlink, it is good value martin