PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

Alex1
23-02-2003, 00:58
Does anybody know of a good website still allowing villa owners to advertise? (A few of the sites previously listed in this forum are currently closed to new postings and I am becoming a bit concerned about being able to advertise my new villa!!)

Thanks

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2003, 01:03
Our sister site www.vacation-rental-villas.com is still accepting new villas.

caroline
23-02-2003, 01:08
Hi Alex
Are you already listed on Orlando Villas sister site? If not that would be an excellent place to start:)
I've had a couple of bookings from Villas 2000 - I think the charge is approx £50 - £70 per year. Also had a booking from E villas community site, which is free to advertise on, you just pay a referral fee for each reservation.
Good luck - Where is your villa?

caroline
23-02-2003, 01:09
quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

Our sister site www.vacation-rental-villas.com is still accepting new villas.

I must have been typing at the same time as you, John - but the fingernails slow me down:D

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-02-2003, 01:39
They do for me too Caroline - only joking [:I][:I][:I]

Alex1
23-02-2003, 01:46
Thank you both for the information.

Caroline: My villa is at Bridgewater Crossing at Town Centre. It's only just been completed, so I'm very new to all of this.

I wish I'd discovered this forum earlier, as I think I've really underestimated the work involved!

caroline
23-02-2003, 02:48
Our first villa is at Bridgewater Crossing, so we're "kind of" neighbours:)
I would definitely recommend advertising on www.vacation-rental-villas.com , once you are listed there, you will also have access to the owners area of the forum, which is a mine of useful information for villa owners with topics as varied as where to buy your linens and details of the tax office!

esprit
23-02-2003, 03:09
Also try www.vacationrentals.com which is an American website which does a free trial for a few months and then you pay a one off annual fee. I get a fair number of enquiries in from them, mainly American.